New Photo's After Mod's * New Images *

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Well it's been a quality last couple of weeks, starting off with a trip down to Revo for stage 1 and Milltek cat-back then yesterday I got round to getting my springs and LED fogs fitted (without removing the bumper!!!). TBH I liked how it looked before, but getting it lowered as just totally transformed how it looks. Well here's a few photos of how it looks now....:D

For getting to the fogs without removing the bumper, firstly remove the engine under tray (approx 7 torx screws) you can actually get to the drivers side at this stage. Then remove the horn on the passengers side, this will then allow you to get into and remove the bulb from that side. It is tight but it can be done.

17042011No1.jpg

17042011No5.jpg

17042011No4.jpg

17042011No3.jpg

17042011No7.jpg

17042011No1.jpg

17042011No8.jpg

Before

Image3.jpg

After

17042011No6.jpg

Last edited:

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
nice pics. looks good. how are you finding your MILLTEK cat back.. as i don't think it has much wow factor. sorry expecting it to sound much better than it is.. looks great though. just want more note??

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
TBH it maybe could have been a little louder, I was actually expecting the centre box to be gone when I got it back. But i'd rather it sound like it does than sound like the arse as drop out the car. Maybe save a few pennies and get down pipe and sports cat in the future.

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
TBH it maybe could have been a little louder, I was actually expecting the centre box to be gone when I got it back. But i'd rather it sound like it does than sound like the arse as drop out the car. Maybe save a few pennies and get down pipe and sports cat in the future.

know what ya saying.. just would of liked it just a little louder.. so just turned a few heads hehehe.. going to see if a sports cat will do the trick ??

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Looking good mate! Here I was under the impression we could not fit springs because of the DSG box but it seems you can fit them after all. I have the turbo back system and it is nice and loud when you floor it and a little higher in the rev range if yu playing around in manual hehehehehehhehhe.

WJs

MeepMeep
Oct 26, 2006
Netherlands
Love shot no5!

Looking good! One thing I would change tho, the sides of the skirts, make them black so they fit better with the rest of the inner arches (is that the word for that inside black part where the feels are?)

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
Love shot no5!

Looking good! One thing I would change tho, the sides of the skirts, make them black so they fit better with the rest of the inner arches (is that the word for that inside black part where the feels are?)
done that.. does look much better.. look more part of the car..

Moost

Feb 23, 2011
West Midlands
Cheers for all the comments guys.

@ JC & Nick yeah that's my next job doing the skirts, a job for Easter me thinks.

@ WJs that's my fav photo as well mate. Was getting some right weird looks when I was taking the photos, as the field was getting more and more packed out as I was taking them.

@ Dav, they're KW springs -35mm front & rear.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.