View Full Version : R there any known problems with leon cupra r's ?
i pick mine up on monday. just wanna make sure before handing over the cash !!!
bmw owners seem to hate them!!:cheers:
thats good ... i hate bmw's
i am a 5 car mini owner as well... they killed the mini, they are sueing mini clubs and shops... and as for the thing they are trying to pass off as a mini (DONT ASK)
Most things to check for on delivery include:
1) any sctraches on the paint work, any imperfections or something that looks odd.
2) Scuffs on the alloys from clumsy loading of the car
3) front splitter properly mounted for same reason
4) any rattles from the inside, anything that looks lose or broken
5) start the car, just to be sure it sounds fine ( you can't really tell much form this unless there is something massivley wrong and the cupra R makes a lot ofdifferent noises anyway) but check for any warning lights.
Most people have no problem at all but there are some cars that have minor issues.
Enjoy your new car
yipee got it last night ... took the day off to clean it up bigtime... real nice shine to it and very big grin from me !!!
You took a day off to clean it, lol. Would have liked to hear the excuse you gave your boss.
i might be wrong but i have heard that the paint is very thin and tend to chip (stone chip) very easy .
cos my dad works at a garage dealership we got it superglazed so it " should " stop that ...