Paint code

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Hi, wondered if anyone can tell me what my paint code is?!

I looked in the spare wheel well, on all the doors, and in the service book, nothing!

My car is a 2010 Leon 1.2TSi S, and its black metallic,

Cheers

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I tried ringing 2 dealers and many other companies, couldnt get anything from any of them. Had a search on ebay for 2010 black leons, seems they were all black magic colour. Looked that up on seat site and got the code!

Went to halfords and got a skoda black magic repair kit as thats the same code (CZ9)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
check under the bonnet mate

I have! Gutted...

I've checked under the spare wheel, on all doors, boot lid, under the bonnet (took sound proofing off) in the engine bay, car manual and service book. Nothing!

Am i able to go in a seat garage and get them to pront off one of these build stickers to put in my car?

They should be I'n the boot under the carpet for the spare wheel on the bottom left of the boot. If it's not there then it's not been fitted. This I's where I have found it and according to the halfords database that's where it should be on most seat models. But being halfords could be wrong lol.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Call Dave at Sere with your VIN number and he can give you the paint code. he did it for me as I had to have paint mixed to spray my new jacking point covers.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.