Anyone remember SeatCarClub and that awful man?

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
It's very rare i genuinely feel smug about the undoing of people but in this one instance, it is fully deserved. I have no doubt that he was at it before we met him on seat owners club, we'll probably never know the true extent of it.

Sadly M0rk is correct - he'll never get the true punishment he deserves but 16 months at her Majesty's pleasure is a damned good start.

unikarl

Nov 18, 2002
Yorks
Visit site
I knew him from the old days of seat enthusiasts. I loved just around the corner from him and got all his bullshit stories about PTSD. He used to hide away for weeks on end so people would go looking for him.

I'm pleased he's finally been seen for what he really is.

CORDY_SXMAN

Apr 14, 2004
www.vagowners.co.uk
Oh Dear!

His 'running' of SEAT Car Club is basically why the Bristol Region from SEAT Car Club left and set up our own club Vagowners.co.uk

Last edited:

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
Christ, I remember reading all about this muppet in the papers, but didn't know about his Seat Club involvement. Having not been a member at the time.

He'll come across the wrong person in prison and get a good kicking from time to time, although he will be out in 8 months, it will be the hardest 8 months of his life.... harder than when he trained for the SAS!

As someone who has allot of friends who have and are still serving, and hearing about what they went through and seeing how they deal with what they brought back with them... I despise anyone who thinks there is glory in pretending to be a member of any of our Forces.

What a massive knob.

Ibiza_XJX

Mar 10, 2017
I remember this guy, cant believe I missed the news on it.

I was on SCC quite a lot back when I had my Leon and I had issues with him when it was attending a VAG show, VW Festival.

I got a lot of abuse due to being messed around about being on their stand, ie was on, off, on, reserved, on, off and eventually I went on another sites stand and got Private messages from him being quite rude, I might even still have them! I always remembered Simon from SCC because of that. I also just reclogged into that site, looks dead and spam bugged.

mjstokes85

Diesel Power
Nov 14, 2005
Long Eaton
Wow I never knew about this, I started out on Seat Enthusiasts (as it was known before SCC) back in 2005 when I got my first Ibiza. Eventually moved over to this site as SE/SCC seemed pretty dead. Feel bad for ever having used that site now.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members