May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
RGBhr_4889.jpg

For Sale at Amazon

I didn't realise they'd completed one

Edward9th

Jul 22, 2009
Dorset
To Mork: I still don't think they have completed one! Unless I'm very much mistaken (Thanks, Murray) they only cover the lesser engines, not the turbos, so there are probably other deficiencies too.

CAFFN

I've got it to, from bookdepository.co.uk (can't post URL, under 15 posts.. :()
€16.29 (£13,49) delivered. It's a nice book, even for a n00b like me :)

krussel

Oct 31, 2008
Hertforshire
Ive had one a while, paid £13 odd from Amazon. Its good but i do find the new style of chapter numbering not as good as simple page numbers.

philje123

Chug chug
Jul 5, 2011
York
So does this cover the 1.9 TDI 130 engine?

Should be ok for the cordoba too right? Guess mechanically they are identicle. Just the differences in some of the trim in boot etc.

Phil

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
yeah, i prefered the old style haynes manuals tbh. ive got a big pile of them from past cars etc... you never know when they will come in handy

Aye right, just like my 20 years of Practical Car Mechanic and my 12 years of Volkswagen Drivers - I get sore ears hearing about how much space they take up. I've been quite good about moving my old Haynes books on, so now all I've got is a Haynes UK market Passat B5 one + a Haynes USA market Passat inc A4 B5 one + a Haynes Fabia one + a Haynes Polo one (Fabia book was launched a couple of years before the Polo one). You think the redesign is bad (I agree), but you want to see the USA market (and written) Haynes books, anti-litagation crap and folk seem to live wearing Hawian shirts and baggy shorts and weight 50Kg - scary, but it does include my model with its 2.8V6 engine and 4WD. My Ford ones got moved on, but my VX Cav (2000 GSI 4X4) one might still be at work to escape getting dumped (and has been for the past 11 years).

One thing that women (or men that buy them!) should understand, car mags and manuals are not, like "women's monthly" mags that repeat themselves every two years or two months - car mags are full of good stuff!! (well I'm sticking to my story anyway).

benjo09

Glad it can be had for cheaper than what I saw it in Halfords for!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members