Seat Leon FR 2010, RCD310 + Bluetooth

Kahvilalli

Feb 2, 2018
Hello and greetings form Finland!

As a new owner of a Seat Leon i'm here for a little question about bluetooth. My car has Aux-In and USB, but it is lacking a bluetooth and that's what I'm after. I have RCD310 headunit and it has no setting's for bluetooth. I have tried to to search for parts that I need to install bluetooth, but haven't find a clear answer yet.

I found this bluetooth module form Ebay, but I would like to have confirm that this is the right one and it fits to my car. Do I need anything else in order to have a functioning bluetooth via original headunit? Even if my car does not have bluetooth module by default, it has the nessessary wirings, right?

This is the Ebay item's partnumber is 5P0862335B (cant type the link as I'm a new member)

The car is Seat Leon FR 2.0TDI 2010 and it has RCD310 headunit and it also has steeringwheel controls.

So far I have been loving to drive my car! I hope that I get some anwers here in this forum!

Thank you and have a nice weekend!

Marky N

Jul 15, 2014
London
Hi. I have a cupra and for different reasons i too want to upgrade my satnav. I recently upgraded my partners humdrum stereo for a android sat nav that was designed for the Ford Fiesta ( she has a ST version.). It fits like a glove and looks like it came with the car but it has bluetooth and google maps. I even downloaded Waze and it comes with its own GPS and map anyway. The point i'm making is that you can spend a lot f money getting the parts you are after when it may be a win win to just get an aftermarket upgrade. Just make sure you get one that has the can bus feature so that you can have the steering controls and dashboard info maintained. that is what i'm planning to do with my Cupra. I see one model has a dvr feature to record like a dash cam with optional camera. Be aware though not all these ebay satnavs are all the same and not all work well. I have had a defective one in the past that was a nightmare to sort

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.