TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
After a good turnout in 2016 let's see if we can double our turnout in 2017.

****PLACES ARE STARTING TO FILL UP - BOOKING CLOSES 1st September to get a place on the stand****

Booking for the SCN stand is open. ALL SEAT MAKES AND MODELS WELCOME and you don't need to go on the track.

The earlier we book the more central location we'll hopefully get. Last time we were on the edge which was nice for getting in and out, but a bit out the way.

Instructions

• Club members must go to http://www.traxshows.co.uk/club-tickets
  • Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password (SEAT Cupra.net UNIQUE PASSWORD IS 110.342)
  • Remember to select the display car option
  • Proceed to select required tickets and place order
  • Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle pass(es) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you to the show for scanning on entry.

The deadline to book club tickets is Friday 1st September 2017, subject to space availability.

Once you have booked please put your name down on the list below and add your name and the car you are bringing.

Any questions just ask.

Scott

Last edited:

Chester

MPG racer
Mar 25, 2002
Peterborough
Cupra 300? My local dealer said they were in 'limbo', couldn't even give me a quote for a MK3 or MK3 FL.

I did take a 290 5-door for a spin last week. Bloomin' quick for sure, but I couldn't find any front-end grip in these greasy conditions we're now experiencing.

I won't be attending next year, but good luck with the stand and hope you have a great time. Cheers.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Cupra 300? My local dealer said they were in 'limbo', couldn't even give me a quote for a MK3 or MK3 FL.

I did take a 290 5-door for a spin last week. Bloomin' quick for sure, but I couldn't find any front-end grip in these greasy conditions we're now experiencing.

I won't be attending next year, but good luck with the stand and hope you have a great time. Cheers.

Thanks Chester. Shame you won't be able to make it. Let us know if you change your mind. UK 300 details in Jan, yes dealers are in limbo at the mo - I'm hopeful mine will have arrived by October though! ;)

Scott

IanBoca

Aug 10, 2014
Leeds
Already set up a stand for Team Boc again but will make sure to come over and say hi like last year. Let me know if any signs need bringing down again!

Pedro.pete011

Apr 18, 2017
Byfleet
If you are on SCN (which you are!) You are more than welcome. Just register using the info above.

Hope to see you there.

Scott

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I will deffinatly be there. For the display what sort of time would I need to arrive? New to the stands etc. Just trying to work out if camping would be better option.

Thanks

fozzybear

middle aged speed freak
Feb 4, 2006
halifax,west yorks
Ordered my ticket and club stand ticket.....looking forward to seeing you all again....really enjoyed last years event.....and the rain dodging...lol:3rd:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.