Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

B3LSY

im talking to ken on face book now said you need to get rid of the pipes

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Generally on the TDi's, blue smoke is one of two things.

Turbo oil seals, or valve stem seals. Or so i believe anyway. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

But yeh, kind of worrying.

Wasnt just me that noticed it either. A few of the lads mentioned it as you pulled in.

Would your car not have warmed up by then anyway, seeing as you had just arrived?

strugers1

i thought that was white smoke tom?? i not to sure ,,head gasket is blue for petrol cars of all types i believe its just the blue smoke goes through the turbo before exiting

brad1

Car was looking nice today mate, i will defo be getting the detail done in the next couple of months ;)

I see you was enjoying the roundabouts on the way home maz :lol: it was close :whistle:

strugers1

Where were you today Karl? Trying to keep the miles low? :lol:

yes indeed mate lol a bit skint at the moment got a few new trick bits for me car so its a money issue!!
whats this about roundabouts and being close lol your letting me down maz you should be leaps and bounds ahead lol

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Car was looking nice today mate, i will defo be getting the detail done in the next couple of months ;)

I see you was enjoying the roundabouts on the way home maz :lol: it was close :whistle:
Cheers Brad so was yours. Looks much better now with a debadged rear, the wheels and full cupra r boody kit. Glad its going well too!

As for detailing your car, as I said I will make it looks very good indeed :)

Just thought id do the decent thing and give you a bit of a heads up thats all ;)
I appreciate mate - just working things through my head. Will get it checked out :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Some pictures of the car to and from GTI Springfest. Cheers B3lsey with his one handed camera skills.

DSC00903.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00911.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Just thought id do the decent thing and give you a bit of a heads up thats all ;)
Started her up no white or blue smoke at all not even when reving her so it must have been cold and lots of white smoke because exhaust gases are hot.

Deffinatly mate, Wasnt a good thing looking at your engine bay though the old mind started to get ideas :drool:
Be careful once you start its hard to stop :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.