Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

Skorchio

600 Miles to a tank :)
Jan 23, 2007
Nr Milton Keynes
Looking great Maz, glad you popped in, really topped of the day.

It rained last night so i got to try and wash it and not scratch it, i need to buy new microfibers me thinks :)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Looking great Maz, glad you popped in, really topped of the day.

It rained last night so i got to try and wash it and not scratch it, i need to buy new microfibers me thinks :)
Cheers Nick and your most welcome. Really glad you enjoyed the car - will put some special stuff on her at national ;)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Some better pictures of the front bumper. Going to realy machine it well in the coming days as the paint quality isnt as good as the rest of the paint work. Still looks wicked :)

LCRBumper2.JPG

LCRBumper3.JPG

LCRBumper4.JPG

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Nooooooooooooo it was NOT the ballast after all but the bulb. Binned both bulbs now and keeping the ballasts as spares. When the new HID set comes will install those when I get the time.

Cheers Dholdi for sending me the ballast - will return it to you when we meet at national :)

EDIT: I also gave the car a clean and the engine bay a little wipe down today ready for national. Think I am on my 8th coat of Red Mist now.

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
SeatCupra.Net - Best in Class and Overall Show and Shine Winner

Had a great Day at the SeatCupra.net National Meet. I came joint first with DK in the Leon category. Was really pleased for DK as he cleans his car twice on a weekend every week and obviously put a lot of effect to make his car spotless.

Here is the prize we won
category_prize_large.jpg

I also won Best Of Show in the show and shine which I am over the moon about. Prize was pretty good!

overall_prize_large.jpg

Big thanks to Mat, Ben (Rubbish Boys) and Tolly, for doing the judging.

Last edited:

strugers1

very nice maz might have to get you to detail mine sooner so i can start winning some prizes and leaving you out in the cold:whistle:

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
Had a great Day at the SeatCupra.net National Meet. I came joint first with DK in the Leon category. Was really pleased for DK as he cleans his car twice on a weekend every week and obviously put a lot of effect to make his car spotless.

Thanks Maz and well done mate, you deserve it ;)

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Good job maz good when all the hard work pays off
Cheers Ben.

very nice maz might have to get you to detail mine sooner so i can start winning some prizes and leaving you out in the cold:whistle:
I see its getting personal now hey Karl :lol:

Sure mate just let me know when - your getting as bad a ben and brad now saying you want it done. I remember you saying this a year ago :lol:

Well done Maz! Car looked great yesterday, was wanting to chat to you about you car but DK assures me that you were hiding in a wheel arch or something :D
Alex
Cheers Alex.

DPJ said you were looking for me then I saw your car driving off in a distance - real shame was wanting to chat to you to. Always next time, you coming to AmD RR day?

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Cheers Ben.

I see its getting personal now hey Karl :lol:

Sure mate just let me know when - your getting as bad a ben and brad now saying you want it done. I remember you saying this a year ago :lol:

Cheers Alex.

DPJ said you were looking for me then I saw your car driving off in a distance - real shame was wanting to chat to you to. Always next time, you coming to AmD RR day?

Damm...ack well never mind. AMD is a bit far away from Glasgow mate ;) Maybe next time.
Alex

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.