Seat Leon 5f KESSY lock when out of car

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Did anyone tried to code on LEON 5f kessy system to leave a car running and when exit car to lock it yourself? I found code somewhere to lock it when key is outside of car,car still running. But is it possible to lock it when you want to do that,but engine running of course?
Sometimes when you want to pick some stuff from store,and don't want to turn off the car,just to lock it shortly.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Why on earth would you want to leave it running if you're not in it?

Told you when I am out of the car for 1-2 minutes,buying bread in bakery or picking stuff from local store. I had that option on my BMW E90 keyless,just bring key with you and put finger on auto lock and car locked. In the morning engine is cold, and till I get to work usually I stop for 2-3 times,then I need to turn off the car,want to keep it running to warm up cabin :)

weasley

May 19, 2017
South Oxfordshire
Leaving your car with the engine running in a public place is illegal (it’s called “quitting”). Not to mention the theft possibilities and invalidated insurance.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Leaving your car with the engine running in a public place is illegal (it’s called “quitting”). Not to mention the theft possibilities and invalidated insurance.
I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina,this country is kinda different from normal world :)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
It's strange because I went to the US and a lot of cars there seem to have buttons on the key fobs to actually start the car for them so that when they get to it, it's already warm...

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina,this country is kinda different from normal world :)

Agree :) believe him,u can quickly have stollen car if its running and unlocked...
Balkan ;-)

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Agree :) believe him,u can quickly have stollen car if its running and unlocked...
Balkan ;-)

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk
Balkan is sick part of world :) something like wild west in western movies

Deleted member 103408

Will try it maybe tomorrow and will let you know.

So Central Electronics > Byte 4 > Bit 2 will try like this, don't have VCDS only OBD11
me as well i am a obd11 user i will check codingin morning

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bega

Oct 13, 2016
This should be it.But with BMW keyless cars you can use this as default,and you can lock it with finger and unlock with the hand on doors lock.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Tried those coding but not working for me with OBD11.Will try to get from friend legit VCDS to code it.Will let you know.And happy christmas for everyone who is celebrating it :)

Deleted member 103408

Tried those coding but not working for me with OBD11.Will try to get from friend legit VCDS to code it.Will let you know.And happy christmas for everyone who is celebrating it :)

is your car a facelift model

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.