Sparkie's Mk1 LCR Black Edition

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
That’s one hell of a car you have there.
I see you’re into plastidip too. Crazy stuff.
Loved a Vauxhall back in the day too.
Astra GTE 16v with the mad digital dash that was a rabid Car too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
LCR33, that is one hell of a spec!!! and what a car.

I could never justify spending that much on my car (to her indoors) but am open to how you did it :)

cheers

Trev

LCR33

Aug 18, 2014
In a house
Thanks very much guys.

I didn't intend on spending/doing all that but one thing led to another etc etc.

I looked to get rid of it a while ago, test drove the rs3 amg golf r Honda and ford rs but not of them quite hit the spot and I got into the leon to drive home and was just so happy, so instead of spending £350 -£550 per month I saved it and upgraded the leon. :)

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Thanks very much guys.

I didn't intend on spending/doing all that but one thing led to another etc etc.

I’m stood on that slope and it’s very slippery, someone must have poured oil on it!

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey sparkie , any chance you can post a video of your exhaust cus I’m gunna go up to Ryan at custom pipes in the next few weeks and was hoping to get an idea at what it sounded like

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Hey sparkie , any chance you can post a video of your exhaust cus I’m gunna go up to Ryan at custom pipes in the next few weeks and was hoping to get an idea at what it sounded like

Yeah I’ll have a go this week for sure.
Probably Monday Tuesday.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Hi quick update.
I haven’t been able to do a sound recording yet as the car is in the garage having a new VVT Tensioner and a tear caliper put on.
More money!!
With tensioner broken I can’t rev the car up so sorry for th delay. Should have it back for the weekend.
Then fingers crossed it’s track ready.
Haha I say ready! Could add catch can and some coil overs and................
Hope to do Snetterton end of March.

Philrobo

Feb 8, 2018
Wow. One hell of a project you're building here. Great mods. I've just bought a Cupra R which was originally mapped at AMD. Couldn't help but laugh when she showed me the printout for the stage 1 map which apparently made 286bhp with an induction kit and cat back. Going to be booking into Badger 5 for them to have a look at what's been put on. Great to see good feedback on Bill's work.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Wow. One hell of a project you're building here. Great mods. I've just bought a Cupra R which was originally mapped at AMD. Couldn't help but laugh when she showed me the printout for the stage 1 map which apparently made 286bhp with an induction kit and cat back. Going to be booking into Badger 5 for them to have a look at what's been put on. Great to see good feedback on Bill's work.

Hi.
Thanks. It's become a costly process but I do love the car.
You've made a great purchase. Really fun cars.

286bhp on a stage one with no turbo back, mmm......

You'll be pleased with Bill and the guys.
No nonsense, no frills, not even a chair to sit on , but they know their cars. Worth the drive down there for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members