Black 1M Toledo (Angel Eyes, Black/Red Theme-ed) *Update*

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
I'm just continuing my Project/Work log here. So to say, I really like modding the little bits!

"A Seat Toledo, (Black) Non-facelifted Model, and I think it's year 2003. My dad bought the car for me to use my daily college journey. With 110,000km on the mileage, I think it got alot of things to consider replacing first before modding anything. But so far, all I can say it's a really nice car to drive. I started to take serious on changing a few parts and do a little mod on it."

[ The car :: Photos ]

dsc00213kx.jpg

dsc00217u.jpg

dsc00221v.jpg

dsc00226g.jpg

dsc00228r.jpg

dsc00229me.jpg

dsc00235j.jpg

dsc00240bn.jpg

Mod list:
- Team Heko Window Visors.
- Aero Wiper Blades.
- Denso Iridium IK-22 Spark Plugs.
- OBX Oil Catch Tank.
- OBX Rear Muffler with Twin Tip.
- Custom Cold Air Intake.
- Custom Exhaust Piping 2.5" Throughout.
- Custom Cupra Replica Side Skirts.
- Custom JE Designs Downforcer.
- Custom Rear Spoiler.
- Custom Roof Spoiler.
- Europarts Front Strut Brace.
- Smoked Rear Taillights.
- Smoked Side Indicator Signals.
- Front Headlamps Eyelids.
- Front Custom CCFL Rings.
- HID 6000k, Dipped and Fog Lamps. (Relay-ed)
- LED W5W Bulbs All-around.
- 18" Audi RS4 7-Spoke Replica Wheels ET35 5x100 (225/40/ZR18, Neuton NT5000)
- Carbon Fiber Sticker Door Pillar Trims.
- Carbon Fiber Sticker Fusebox Trims.
- Front LED Halo Angel Eyes Projector Headlamps.
- Re-interior Seats and Doorcards, Black/Red Theme (Non-leather).
- Cupra-R Emblem, below Side Markers.
- Painted Battery Cover to Red.
- Painted Brake Calipers to Red.
- Painted Door Mouldings/Bumper Strips.
- Debadged Rearboot.

Upcoming mods:
- OBX Power Pulleys.
- OBX Full exhaust system.
- OBX Radiator Hoses
- Cross Drilled Rotors
- H&R Shock Absorbers/Springs Cup-kit
- H&R Front/Rear Sway Bars

Last Updated: 02-July-2010

Still a work in progress!

Last edited:

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Guys, just wondering.. what if I decat the stock muffler system? I think I'm craving for more power out from this car. :banned: Just realised how "slow" my car was when I had a outrun fun the other day with my friend's oldie Nissan Laurel 2.5!

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Guys, just wondering.. what if I decat the stock muffler system? I think I'm craving for more power out from this car. :banned: Just realised how "slow" my car was when I had a outrun fun the other day with my friend's oldie Nissan Laurel 2.5!

Don't tell me the Nissan was quicker :headhurt:

If it was I'd get your car checked before getting any mods done. Exhausts / cats on 1.8T's don't make a massive difference, even if you get the whole exhaust system replaced. It's a remap, or big turbo kit that generate the most sustainable improvements. The trinkets just add a few bhp.

karlosR

TORQUEY, NOISEY V6
Mar 10, 2006
BEDFORD
If it was I'd get your car checked before getting any mods done. Exhausts / cats on 1.8T's don't make a massive difference, even if you get the whole exhaust system replaced. It's a remap, or big turbo kit that generate the most sustainable improvements. The trinkets just add a few bhp.

i think its a non turbo'd 20v lump. that is a tidy looking tolly mate :thumbup: even a small improvment on power with an aftermarket exhaust will be a good thing, just don't expect massive gains ;)

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
i think its a non turbo'd 20v lump. that is a tidy looking tolly mate :thumbup: even a small improvment on power with an aftermarket exhaust will be a good thing, just don't expect massive gains ;)

Thanks for the comment! Yep I have the non turbo model. Full decat and straight stainless exhaust would be a good idea though.. but I might just be going louder but not actually going really faster. I may like the sound of the 20V though (YouTube, some guys installed the Milltek Exhaust system and it sounded mint!).

I'm looking to actually find a place that can help me remap in my country. But they most probably say "What the heck is a Seat Toledo?". I don't think it's impossible though to remap since they can remap other cars like Jap and some Beamers in my local tuning shop, no?

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Don't tell me the Nissan was quicker :headhurt: ...

To be honest, he only starting to pull away in the higher speeds. But man, I really have trouble with my Automatic Transmission Tolly. It just won't change the way I wanted when I press the accelerator way down! Changed the spark plugs already and my car still doesn't feel responsive at all. 10,000km to go for an oil change though.

:blink:

woodlehouse

Mar 1, 2008
billingham
hi

nice looking car .

lovely place brunei , used to live there for a couple of years when i was 9/10 as my dad was posted there with teh british army , we were on a barracks near kuala belait , think it was E14 cant remember . have even stayed at the sultans palce with my parents too as he was a friend on my dads & a few other comanding officers , now that place was impressive ...............[B)] his car collection wow

wish i could go back in time

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
hi

nice looking car .

lovely place brunei , used to live there for a couple of years when i was 9/10 as my dad was posted there with teh british army , we were on a barracks near kuala belait , think it was E14 cant remember . have even stayed at the sultans palce with my parents too as he was a friend on my dads & a few other comanding officers , now that place was impressive ...............[B)] his car collection wow

wish i could go back in time

Thanks for the comment mate. [B)]

Really? Suprisingly I'm living at Kuala Belait here now but at the Pandans. Yeah, the Barracks are still there infact, most of it still standing and now the Bruneian Citizens living most of the barracks here. What a lucky person, living together with the Sultan! Personally I think his car collection is ridiciulous! Kidding!

:p

xnox202

1M ST-TLD
Apr 15, 2008
Brunei Darussalam
Getting the car polished and waxed at the Car Salon soon and new sets of rims (17" SSR Professor SP1) by the end of this month. Got it for second hand but in pretty good condition, bargain at around 150 pounds for a set! He bought it new around 900 pounds. Will get it fitted soon and pics to follow. :funk:

Drop some comments guys. :p Tell me what should I do, as of anything that I could make the car better/faster/cleaner, etc. etc.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.