SCN is on Twitter

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I've been playing about with Twitter over the last couple of days & it seems stable & works

We have some changes up & coming over the next few months, so this will be more functional & useful as we go.

Dajmin

I'm following now too.
But what exclusive Twitter awesomeness can we expect that we won't get anywhere else? :)

EmDee

Omnishambolic
Well, I'm following from both of my accounts, but I'm not really getting anything that isn't on SCN. Would be nice to get a follow back too (I do tend to keep my tweets interesting, so you wouldn't just be signing up to hear about the steaming dump I just took)...
As above, what's our motivation to follow SCN? Personal insights? Exclusive sponsor offers to followers?
:think:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Sorry, SCN isn't my main account, and for some reason I don't get the notices when you follow (but I will do that in a bit)

We will be using it for a lot of better 'things' but we're just waiting on some software upgrades first... then we will be v slick.

Our intention is to make it a valuable part of the site.. it's just a learning curve right now to automate bits (I'm trying out the automation on my own feeds/tweets)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Bearing in mind at the moment if folks want some more personal insights or insults you can always follow me and m0rk. :cartman:

Twitter and Facebook just drive some interest to the forum. The forum is what is important at the end of the day. Your already getting something for nothing, a non fee paying free forum. ;)

But as we get the time were aiming to make some improvements this year.

Last edited:

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Signed up to Twitter last year at some point but never give it a go for some reason....

Now following Mark & Mark + Gooner_Mike :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.