Multiple Login's

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
I know one culprit with 2 logins! But one is his work one and one is his personal one (think you well get my drift m0rk, 3 letter company name ;))

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Do you not like this place then? If the answer to that's yes, then why are you here?

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
you know.. hes not that bad.

i think it was a little harsh.. i tell you lot to get ****ed all the time.. and in the same way he meant it, just playing about.

he was only trying to help fellow SCNers out in getting free instruction at snetterton.. and this is the response. not really very nice is it.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Based on his attitude here, he's falls into the not welcome category. You don't sign up & start acting like you know it all, then have a pop at me/us.

end of discussion really

Triple D

:roflmao: registered and banned in one day :lol: that has to be a record doesnt it?

George, why you sticking up for him for? he was kinda out of order, and iirc the last time you told admin to f*ck off you got banned aswell did you not?

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
attitude isnt a bad thing, its when youve got bags of it theres going to be friction. Hell im a mod and i got a touchline ban for a few hours before and what i did was a lot worse than telling another member to fcuk off.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
ar indeed young spaniels. was not able to check my PMs for a whole 24 hours. was crippling.
all over a simple ****.

*snigger*

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
been a mod and such on other forums, and have had to kick off at people for this kinda thing. its always worth having a quiet word if its a 'regular' but if its someone that comes in 'shouting the odds' ive always gone with the ruling of 'one warning then out'.. if they dont like the way a forum is run, they dont have to use it, simple as ..

and I too , think your mate was a tad disrespectful, Georgie :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.