SCN is on Twitter

Dajmin

To get slightly back towards the topic :))), I'm noticing that topics from the General Off-Topic sub-forum seem to be appearing on the Twitter feed. Is there an option when you create a new thread or is this applied to all discussions?

Just thinking that some of the off-topic threads might not be a great first impression for people who haven't heard of the site before ;)

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Any plans on getting your news stories posted on twitter? At the moment I see you are using a system to post up thread which have been posted on the forum. You guys also post some fresh stories so think it would be a good idea to post those up.

Oh and I am already following :p

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
hhmmmmm I may have missed them but I mostly see the threads. Might be that there are so many it doesn't give those main stories enough time to stay on the first page of your profile

danny20vt

going back to basics
Just having a play about with twitter, I joined to follow SCN but never used it since, now i'm trying to figure it out, my main problem is following people, whatever name I search for it comes back as no results found, am I doing something wrong or do you have to find people a different way?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Thinks it more to do with problems with the search function in twitter rather than something you are doing wrong mate. I tried to search for one of my profiles, I have a few due to work and no results were returned!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I normally find people to follow from their own sites... I tend to use it more for one site to visit to find links to other sites

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members