Hertfordshire
Mk3 Cupra? Yes please!!

5ybusyze.jpg

a9y7y5u6.jpg

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
That right there is a terrible photoshop lol. If the cupra looks like that I will defo NOT be getting one, too much resemblance to the ibiza with those fake vents in the rear bumper........

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
Really? I must need to brush up on my photoshop skills! Everyone spots it when I don't, maybe I'm just gullible! Lol

How can you tell? I suppose your right about it looking like an Ibiza. I still like it though

Edit: I just zoomed right in on the pictures (only seen them on my phone) I see what you mean now :D

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Photoshop and a half.

Check the roof, mirrors and honycomb grills for starters.

Oh and the vents in the rear bumper, the right hand one is in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Never seen this posted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjjUaAp4tN4

Not much given away here. Red brakes, The twin exit (look great), door cards matching the seats (Ibiza cupra anyone?) - Also the white stitched steering wheel with gloss insert at the bottom similar to FR trim.

Very good spot. Top find. :)

Indeed. That's the twin separate exhausts as the white mule was running. Difference here is proper trim on them.

FR wheels, and god I hope they don't make those the seat colours, don't like them on the ibiza facelift, but imagine they would go for the same thing. Those colours aren't a current colour option on the Leon. Big step down from the MK2 seats if it is.

We're seeing more and more hints from them.

Scott

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I hope those wont be the final bumpers on the car? Looks like the standard FR bumpers with the holes cut out to fit the exhaust. Looks like it has a DSG box too in that one. Agree I am not a fan of the seats in it either but it is more than likely just the test car for the engine mainly?

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Expect different bumpers, they'd have to otherwise as you say too similar. Good spot on the DSG. Dunno about the seats. That trim isn't on any other MK3 Leon I've seen as an option and they match what's happened in the Ibiza Cupra facelift. I think they may be the ones, just without lettering on the backs. (hope not though)

Scott

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Agree about the seats, unless they will be the leather option? Or if they will have leather as standard........

Balddee2

Oct 10, 2009
Any more news on the bhp figures?

The previous estimates seem to imply 240 bhp but a lighter car than mk2 so on a par with the LCR?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.