Colour Code

snoe_hunnie

I have a Seat Ibiza, P reg 1997, it is sort of bottle green in colour but I can't find the actual colour code. I've tried under the bonnet, in the door frames, in the boot. I've found a couple of codes but I've checked with Halfords and they aren't colour codes. Where is it?!!?!?

88rsr

May 25, 2008
does anyone happen to have a colour code chart, ive seen one for vws but not sure about seat, im not entirely sure on the colour of mine i just say its maroon lol

snoe_hunnie

need the colour code to order the right colour spray paint and there's a lot of different greens. So far I found SW4 on the boot but was told this wasn't the right one and L07 on a sticker under the carpet in the boot which actually said paint/interior but was told by Halfords that that wasn't right either

SKOT

just for the records there the code is normally on a sticker under the carpet in the boot also has engine code on to.

twig

May 5, 2008
Guildford
If you go to your local paint shop they should have a colour chart you can check against. Prob cheaper and easier there too. The sticker in my boot was painted over so I couldn't check mine either. Only about a tenner for a big spray tin, plus Halfords couldn't do my colour, according to their chart.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.