1.4 TSI Revo upgrade

tournado

Jun 19, 2011
TN22
Hi, I have seen the upgrade from Revo, but does anyone know what the new 0-60 / top speed /MPG figures are likely to be?
150 - 205 seems a quite good power increase - anyone had it done?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Is that stage 1 or stage 2 mate? I am running stage 2 now and had stage 1 too and trust me the power difference is VERY noticeable.

Sep 19, 2010
-
I would love to know what 0-60 times I was getting at pod but they dont do it for some reason :(

alex13p

∫℮ª↑ ©ч‽Яд
Jan 17, 2011
Fleet, Hampshire
Anyone know how you can get better MPG with more power? The power needs to come from somewhere doesn't it? Even if it means the extra power is coming from more fuel being burnt, that isn't going to give better MPG?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Anyone know how you can get better MPG with more power? The power needs to come from somewhere doesn't it? Even if it means the extra power is coming from more fuel being burnt, that isn't going to give better MPG?

if you drive conservatively with the REVO you will achieve the same MPG as stock or sometimes better. It goes without saying however that when you smash your foot through the floor it is going to drink the jiuce like a drunken sailor............ Normal driving doe snot use more fuel so MPG remains unchanged.

Cougar

Jul 10, 2011

More mid-range power output means hitting your target speeds faster and spending less time accelerating I guess.

Of course that would only take effect if you were doing longer distance journeys.