SEAT ALTEA Family pack questions

ZGoda

I am thinking of buying SEAT ALTE 1.4TSI Style + Family Pack (roof-mounted 7'' TFT screen with RCA connection, along with additional roof storage boxes, a storage box under the parcel shelf and a forward sliding rear seat.), and I have couple of questions about this pack...

1. what is RCA connection on TFT?

2. Does TFT has its own speakers?

3. Is it possible to use car's rear speakers for TFT and front for radio?

4. are rear seat sliding all together or is it possible to slide separately?

martin.cat

RCA Connections are the red yellow white phono connections which allow you toconnect dvd player or games machine etc and this are at floor level on the centre console (rear)

Not sure about speakers. You do or can get wireless headphones so that is probably the answer for you to stilllisten to the radio

Sliding seats are 60 / 40 drivers is 40

I only had the family pack in a hire car as i bought a 60 plate used xl without

I would definietly buy the family pack and consider the media pack / convience pack (bluetooth and parking sensors)

I have rear park sensors and these are a god send for the wife reversing.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZGoda

I thought these conectors are AUX... Thanks for info.

Are you sure about sliding 60-40? You didn't mean folding 60-40?

Media pack with parking sensors are over the budget, budget is streched as it is...

martin.cat

I thought these conectors are AUX... Thanks for info.

Are you sure about sliding 60-40? You didn't mean folding 60-40?

Media pack with parking sensors are over the budget, budget is streched as it is...

Aux are just audio I think and guess RCA because it has video. You definitely get the 3 phono types inputs at rear of centre console.

Yes they slide 60 / 40 The centre 20 can also be folded (armrest) with the 40

Enjoy your purchase the altea xl is a great family car and not a bus

The one small complaint i have is the interior storage is limited. The glove box is tiny and struggles to hold cds. The under seat storage is good though

ZGoda

Thanks all for info. I am buying regular Altea, not XL. With family pack you get extra storage space in roof console... I guess it will be enough for CDs, but not sure if I will need them with USB capability...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.