Lee's forged cupra mk2

wildog

Oct 23, 2016
Sorry for not reading the thread more carefully prior writing a note:)

First of all - good luck with the engine !!! I see you had some adventures with it lately.
Your red Golf is sweet!! a very rare candy in Israel (where I am from), you hardly can see one of them alive here.

If you are already "forged" and paying for a custom tune , why you ain't going straight for TTE install?

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Sorry for not reading the thread more carefully prior writing a note:)

First of all - good luck with the engine !!! I see you had some adventures with it lately.
Your red Golf is sweet!! a very rare candy in Israel (where I am from), you hardly can see one of them alive here.

If you are already "forged" and paying for a custom tune , why you ain't going straight for TTE install?
Aha its been a tough ownership

And well the engine is tehnically togeher now so just awaiing it to be fitted in the car

Tte will be the end result but as anything for a tfsi seems to cost alot it will take me a few months as i need to accquire some stage 2+ hardware aswell.

And the golf is feeling neglicted as that was meant to be the money pit and not the leon lol

R-tech stage 2,forged engine , 3inch turbo back , revo intake,AC delete- 323bhp 333ft lb build thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Engine in , plumbed up and wired up. Just the front end to go back on!

The mod list has grown lager now

Loba hpfp
Bigger intercooler
Rs4 valve
Stage 2+ remap
Thicker ARB
Koni str suspension
Anti-lift kit

Possibly uprated clutch and flywheel
2017ca424d6e88fa3552c0d4ee733b9d.jpg

R-tech stage 2,forged engine , 3inch turbo back , revo intake,AC delete- 323bhp 333ft lb build thread: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Reactions: drinkwell

notorious_d

Notorious_D
Jun 7, 2017
Nice build thread mate! What clutch set upare you using now?

I need to get my thread up to date ive done so much in the last 2 months

notorious_d

Notorious_D
Jun 7, 2017
Nice build thread mate! What clutch set up are you using now?

I need to get my thread up to date ive done so much in the last 2 months :lol:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Bit of an update

The leon is now back up and running!
Just needs the bumper to go back on and the first 200mile wear in by the mechanic and the oil changed and she will be back with me after a enduring 3month wait!

Treated her to a powerflex yellow insert for when i get her back

(My mk2 sneaking in the background)
c1d9d089e116ed1a2dfd56d394bd1cba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
386 mile into the run in!
Parts required for rebuild:
Wossner pistons
Zrp rifle drilled rods
New crank
New bearings throughout
Head gasket
Waterpump
Cambelt
Head bolts
Rear crank seal
2 oil filters
Run in oil
5l quantum platinum 5w40
4 spark plugs
+few other odds and sods i cant name of the top of my head

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348
e8c8856591bf928aff15af69444b770e.jpg

Last edited:

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen

Because_Leon

Feb 1, 2016
That will certainly make a difference.!
I’m running Eibach sportline lowering springs, bilstein shocks all round and bilstein top mounts on the shocks. The difference in handling is unbelievable compared to stock! huge improvement in the corners, and all for very little change in the ride comfort.

Oh fair enough lol

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
That will certainly make a difference.!
I’m running Eibach sportline lowering springs, bilstein shocks all round and bilstein top mounts on the shocks. The difference in handling is unbelievable compared to stock! huge improvement in the corners, and all for very little change in the ride comfort.

Oh fair enough lol
I was thinking the koni set up with the 40mm hr springs . I know theres been debates between the hr and eibach

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348

Col Max Pyat

Dec 31, 2017
Great patience by the Mrs too in sharing her car? :)
Nice work anyway, best of luck behind the wheel.

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
Great patience by the Mrs too in sharing her car? :)
Nice work anyway, best of luck behind the wheel.
Aha yeah , the focus 1.0 ecoboost is surprising shameful to say i was impressed with it.

Thanks mate its gone well for the last 910 mile just a mere 90 left before i can start to slowly increase the maps before its back on map 5, r tech is quality for putting 5 switchable maps on

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise