Drugalyzer uk :/

Sc4rface

Nov 17, 2016
Uk
Hi everyone, I'm in no way saying it's ok to drink or drive whilst unfit due to drugs, but with new drugalyzer in the U.K. you could be over the limit from a spliff you had days ago. They look for such a small trace that being 2ng per ml of blood. The effects of the drug would of well warn off after two, three hours max but still you could lose your lisence days after consumption. All I would like is a guide as such they have done with alcohol purely for the safety of myself and others if I decide to have a smoke on a weekend. British government suck !

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Move to Holland? maybe they don't like you driving with traces in the blood either of course.

SavageSteveM8

Dec 4, 2016
I think the levels of testing are so low that even passive smoke from a spliff would probably show a positive on the Drugalyzer. There's nothing to get around it really, with the stuff being street grown, who knows what levels of THC are in what you smoke. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, just try to refrain from getting pulled that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sc4rface

Nov 17, 2016
Uk
Another government money making mafia scheme they got going, if you haven't smoked in days and you have a small trace of it your done even if there is no impairment. So if the driver is not impaired then there should be no problem in you driving as it's safe. Personally I like a smoke rather than a drink to wind down now and again no harm lol. I also leave at least 24hours to be on the safe side but it's like having a pint days ago and gettin done from drunk driving Better than a night in the cells and no lisence. Most of USA have legalised hopefully we'll follow there footsteps!! The world would be a much calmer content place if we could swap alcohol in the pubs to the good old ganja!

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
And working with it in your system? Most companies have a zero tolerance policy on illegal drugs , with random testing becoming more and more the norm. So your little puff of pleasure may lead to more than loss of licence... Have you tried knitting? Meant to be calming.

SavageSteveM8

Dec 4, 2016
In a sense it's barely a money making scheme, obviously you have the knowledge of the stuff, so you must research behind it and have seen what places like Cali are making, to which they're putting back into the community. It's exactly what this country should be doing and controlling, it would cut millions off of NHS, generate more revenue rather than spending money keeping it illegal. It has the potential to generate 1,000's of jobs but nope, instead they wanna spend more money on the resources to bust someone with a 10 bag than what the stuff costs.

You could possibly use decoys, such as using hemp products which are legal. "I had a hemp infused tea before I left for work". Whether that'll work I have no idea. But I feel positive in saying this country will never truly consider legalisation, even though the last petition smashed over half a million signatures. Top board members of the meeting in regards to it agreed to a certain extent (as well as some disagreeing of course), it all got left in the past then, til the same happens again and again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sanderk95

May 22, 2017
Here in Holland they want to start using mouth sweep tests aswell on THC, amphetamines, Benzo's,opioids, etc.
Personaly i never got stoped by the police to perform a test to show if i have been using any drugs

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.