The Cupra has landed!

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
The Cupra 300 was finally available for collection yesterday after ordering back in Aug/Sep. Only covered 30 or so miles so not had a chance to play with it yet, but so far I’m really happy with it.

After 11 or so years since I was last here, thought I’d say “hi” and show off the new car

56bda0c96ea440e30e3abeb5dfc578ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eltawater

Full and wholesome member
May 1, 2008
Nice one, well done :) time to update the username :)

Sent from my SM-J510F using Tapatalk

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
Nice one:D, what shade of white is that? I see headlight washers so does that mean you have got the winter pack?

It’s Nevada white. Well spotted, we added the heated seats (winter pack) and the reverse cam (forgot what the pack was called)

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
The Cupra 300 was finally available for collection yesterday after ordering back in Aug/Sep. Only covered 30 or so miles so not had a chance to play with it yet, but so far I’m really happy with it.

After 11 or so years since I was last here, thought I’d say “hi” and show off the new car

56bda0c96ea440e30e3abeb5dfc578ab.jpg

You've just confirmed that i have chosen the right colour mate :)
Sounds like you have a decent spec too.
Have you found the camera useful?

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
You've just confirmed that i have chosen the right colour mate :)

Sounds like you have a decent spec too.

Have you found the camera useful?

To be honest mate, I wouldn’t of bothered but the wife really wanted it and as she has an incredible skill for reversing into stuff I figured it was worth the couple of quid VS having to pay out for resprays!

I was dead set on the red but when I went to pay the deposit, they had a red and a white one in the showroom and I immediately changed my mind. Can’t really go wrong with white

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
To be honest mate, I wouldn’t of bothered but the wife really wanted it and as she has an incredible skill for reversing into stuff I figured it was worth the couple of quid VS having to pay out for resprays!

I was dead set on the red but when I went to pay the deposit, they had a red and a white one in the showroom and I immediately changed my mind. Can’t really go wrong with white

:rofl:

Yeah .....mines for the wife too :no:

I'm coming from a red so fancied a change but i must admit i do like the Desire red in the flesh.

Always wanted a white one though, but not seen one in the flesh.

j.owen

Aug 30, 2015
St. Helens
Can’t go wrong with Nevada white, nice mate, looks like IMG SEAT WARRINGTON too?

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Looks good :thumbup:

I had a 290 in Nevada White with Orange Pack. A great colour.

Proby

I Luv Boost!!
Aug 17, 2009
Very very nice, I'm awaiting my Nevada White 5 door too. Only about 3 months to go for me!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise