More money than sense.......

Midlife_crisis

Jun 1, 2016
Hi all,
Just seen the most stupid thing ever and had to share it on here as it made me chuckle/ left me gobsmacked.
I'm driving about in Southampton to run an errand and saw a ford mustang that looked a bit "furry", if this is common then please forgive me but it looked as if the bloke had the whole exterior flocked.
I have seen some weird things in my life but this takes the biscuit as I don't/ can't comprehend what is going through the owner's head when they stand back to admire their car.................

Chiggers

Oct 29, 2016
Many moons ago, a lad in the top year at my school had a Morris Minor Traveller (the ones with all the wood on them)
Morris_Minor
. He had the wood painted black and pebble-dashed the exterior so that it looked 'mock-Tudor'. It weighed an absolute ton and did about 3 gallons to the mile

Midlife_crisis

Jun 1, 2016
Many moons ago, a lad in the top year at my school had a Morris Minor Traveller (the ones with all the wood on them)
Morris_Minor
. He had the wood painted black and pebble-dashed the exterior so that it looked 'mock-Tudor'. It weighed an absolute ton and did about 3 gallons to the mile

Brilliant............

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.