Alloy centre caps...Where to buy...

TaDa

Jun 25, 2010
Barnstaple or thereabouts
I need to source some nice Seat alloy centre caps.
I've recently lost one and, anyway, the colour had all peeled off them all.
I need them with an external face diameter of around 60mm and the bit behind the face around 56mm

I see them on ebay but I cannot be sure of the quality - can anyone suggest a good source?

Thanks

00lafleur

Jan 29, 2017
I need to source some nice Seat alloy centre caps.
I've recently lost one and, anyway, the colour had all peeled off them all.
I need them with an external face diameter of around 60mm and the bit behind the face around 56mm

I see them on ebay but I cannot be sure of the quality - can anyone suggest a good source?

Thanks
Hi Tada I got mine for the MK1 off eBay they were silver with red seat emblem rather than the standard black with silver s at emblem, they have been on a year now and so far only little sign of chipping but the is used every day all through winter so I'm happy with them, unlike the R badges which are faded after just a year.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

friddy93

Apr 14, 2017
I bought a set of black ones with chrome seat logo off eBay and they were decent quality. I think they were from china and did the job.

00lafleur

Jan 29, 2017
Good shout , Since discovering clear lacquer when I was doing kitchen handles I have started clear lacquering everything..if I get them again I would .. want carbon fibre look next time

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise