Opinions - OZ Ultraleggera's in White and RED

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
OMG Grayboy! I love individuallity, but that doesnt mean i think Pete Burns looks good.... Reds a bit much mate, black is so high class, it would be like putting red vinyl hooker knee highs on Natalie portman.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
I was also thinking Black and red theme through the car mainly a Red roll cage to match the wheels, some red centred racing seats etc but get what you mean the white would keep it classy!!

Reckon they'd look mad on a white one though!!

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
I was also thinking Black and red theme through the car mainly a Red roll cage to match the wheels, some red centred racing seats etc but get what you mean the white would keep it classy!!

Reckon they'd look mad on a white one though!!

Red n black=*****s boudoir!! ......well you know what they say.."if the cap fits" n all that;);):lol: hehe that's the colours of my kitchen.......d'ya wanna put a cooker in it??

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Knew they'd be a marmite, love or hate!!

Need to get a decent side on pic of my car to photoshop give a better Idea!

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I think you should go for it mate! Worst comes to the worst you can flog them to someone else, someone will like the idea of it, even if you change your mind

Ollie

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
I say go for it mate! look at this oxford edition mk4 golf, same sort of idea, he has red leather interior to match.

Mk4_mercedes_2.jpg

lol ok just type in 'Oxford edition mk4 golf' into google and it will come up!!

Last edited:

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Cheers Mig

That does look the nuts, I think I could be sold!!

Only debate is what colour to do the calipers, Yellow to bright, Blue Never so may have to be Black!!

Last edited:

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
did you just PS that? looks absolutely mint

loving that...doooooooo IT!!

Yeah I did just photoshop that, as mine used to have the standard ronal multispokes in white instead. I forgot to change the opacity on the front wheel back to 100% hence why it looks more faded red then the rear, so in real life it would be a little more colourful.

Grayboy: Black calipers with some writing on them in white might look pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.