Rua1r1
May 5, 2009
Co.Armagh
picture.php

2012-07-09173350.jpg

picture.php
2012-07-09173402.jpg

2012-07-09173412-1.jpg

Just thought i'd post this as i got a new phone with a better camera :)

From the previous pictures i've had the wheels refurbed, the mirror caps sprayed gloss black and wrapped the front grill surround. I also put a new set of number plates on. They are quite small changes but i think the make a difference :) what do you think ?

Last edited:

phantomdan

Very nice car , bit like playing spot the difference there haha I noticed the mirrors and the reg change

:)

Rua1r1

Rua1r1
May 5, 2009
Co.Armagh
cheers :) I also put a new set of grooved discs and pads, re-painted the calipers and painted the brake disc guards satin black

phantomdan

Aha the grill aswell, for some reason your text didn't show so o was looking to see what was new haha. But sweet car looks mean

phantomdan

I just miss my Leon and its only been away 24hours nw due to travellers hijacking me on the way home the other night and trashing the clutch :(

phantomdan

Yeah they came back in my car and there van after 10 mins asking for money and that's when the police came , closed the road for an hour a main road and there's my Leon sat with no clutch left at all after 10 mins, there shite drivers lucky I got it back tho I supose

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.