We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi,

On Tuesday 15th March at around 10am the entire SEATCupra.Net site (main website and forums) will be migrated to a new hosting environment.

The current hardware reached end of life some time ago so we are moving to hosted solution that will give us more resilience and capacity to grow as required in the future. We are also considering a major upgrade to our forum software at a later stage.

During the migration the site will either be unavailable or in maintenance mode for up to two hours.

Also, this year SEATCupra.Net will be 15 years old. We are proud of this achievement and would like to pass on a big thank you to all our loyal members and especially our moderators and sponsors who help us keep the site running.

We are hoping to do something special to mark the occasion this year so keep an eye on the forums. We'd love to involve as many people as possible.

Thanks,

Scott, Mark (Zboyd) and Mark (M0rk)
Site Administrators

Last edited:
Reactions: J500ANT

aBoijj

May 20, 2009
Midlands
Good luck with the migration, hope it goes smoother than the two pieces of software I migrated this week!

Something special sounds good, see if you can convince Seat to give me... err... a lucky member a new car. A new 5 door Leon FR would fit the bill nicely :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
It's already up and running, just a case of copying this database lastminute.com & change the DNS (while leaving the old forum in maintenance mode)

It'll be fine :)

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
Great news.
15 yrs, well done.
Thank you to the people who keep the website going behind the scenes and of course to the present members and new members joining.

Andy

Hoikey

Aug 5, 2015
Stoke
FYI the way you have made this thread so it has to be read has really screwed my tapatalk (anyone elses)? Every time I tried to view anything I got a popup saying the admin want me to view a thread before I can continue but that was it, no way to find the thread or view it. I have had to change my default settings on my phone to open in a different browser rather than tapatalk to get to here. Might just be me but thought I'd let you know incase you wanted to change the thread settings to stop other people having the same

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.