What did you and your MK2 do today?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Today was my first time dude. No longer a detailing virgin now though ;)

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Got home at 1:45am love my late night drive home clear road and twisties East Leake Notts to Derby :eek:)

Waited for the rain to stop backed car out of garage. Let wife drive to Nottingham and she left a bumper kissing BMW 320d for dead if I had done that Wife would of moaned for the next 5 miles!!

Last edited:

chopper-lew

Jan 29, 2011
Helensburgh, Scotland
Took mine for 2 new tyres....Continental Conti sports 5p and went for a wee spirited drive and what a difference EPIC tyre.

Good tyres, I've been through a set and they are better than the conti sport 3's. I must say though, I've replaced them with michelin pilot supersports and they are even better. Totally reccommend them if you're driving a high powered FWD car.

Today, I ordered new numberplates at the laminate is peeling on the rear and the front one is stone chipped.

Thats about it. Its not moved from the drive. I went out on the bike for a couple of hours for a scenic fast ride up loch lomond and chatted to a guy with a beautiful VXR8 in a petrol station. Then sat in the garden with the neighbours and tanned a bottle of vodka!

nelson01

Cleaned my wheels with brightwheels wheel cleaner whit a job lookin good....

CupraR1

The Future's Orange
Dec 27, 2005
Preston
Cleaned my wheels with brightwheels wheel cleaner whit a job lookin good....

Try Cillit Bang Power Cleaner Degreaser, half the price of wheel cleaner (even better when Asda have it on for 2 for £3.00) best wheel cleaner I have used! totaly desolves everything on the wheels. I have been using it for years with amazing results. Its the one with the green lid on the bottle.

Dude

1st UK MK2 LCR on here
Dec 10, 2009
A bit late but.

Fitted a intake heat shield.
Fitted some “R” brake retainers.
Fitted a black Forge dump valve pipe.

No pics at the moment, as it hasn’t stopped raining :(

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
A bit late but.