Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
i was happy with the way you dealt with my 'multiple account issue' Mark, nice and simple pm and got it cleared up :)
so thanks for not banning my account!
i'd get no advice when my car breaks down lol

I figured it was a genuine reason :) Glad you weren't too offended!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Although this is affecting some of you on corporate networks & banning you on registration, we're fixing it as we go.

Certainly since implementing this we're seeing extremely low spam activity (I can't remember the last time we had any)

Drumgilken

Multiple Login's from the same ISP

On August 18 2011, I was having problems with my car door which had locked itself.

My friend came to try & help me with the problem. I was looking on this site, whilst he was here. He also has (Had now as he sold it on Monday) a Seat Toledo. He wanted to know
how to Join the site. I registered him (his email address etc) from my computer. He got
the link when he went home and was informed that he was banned. :banned: No reason given.

I have now found this thread on multiple logins, so it would appear that it was my fault
to register him from my computer.:help::help::help:

Could you please reply to this message.

Many Thanks.

Drumgilken

Drumgilken

Thank You

Hello Again,

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded the information to me friend.
He shall make contact in order to resolve the problem.

Drumgilken:)

Drumgilken

Hello Again,

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded the information to me friend.
He shall make contact in order to resolve the problem.

Drumgilken:)
Hello again,

My friend has sent an email to you as instructed, but, is still unable to login.

Have you dealt with the problem or is it still outstanding???

Drumgilken

Pyro

My mate used to log on on my PC but hasn't on my laptop yet but if he did would it mean that we would revive this suspension until we've nailed you or as I've now made it aware then all will be fine and dandy? Also a work clare is on here and uses my phone from time to time would this also be picked up?

cupra-barn

It's all about stealth!
Aug 4, 2010
Worcester
I often have other forum members over my house and me over theres such as Ronin225, UltimateAuto, PhillC etc.

Does this mean I should not log at theres and likewise with them at mine or we will all get banned?

Regards

Barn

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
My mate used to log on on my PC but hasn't on my laptop yet but if he did would it mean that we would revive this suspension until we've nailed you or as I've now made it aware then all will be fine and dandy? Also a work clare is on here and uses my phone from time to time would this also be picked up?

That just flags as a report, only duplicate registrations are automatically banned

Multiple logins just tell us what's going on, but does help weed out problematic people, which is the point

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members