What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Tar

facelift MG ZS 180
55 Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi (spent most of time in garage):lol:
56 Toyota Celica GT (VVTLi)
07 Mini Cooper D

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Tend to have my cars for about 4 years or so,so in my 15 years of driving have had-
C-reg Fiesta 1.0-complete shed but 1st car,lasted 2 years but got £500 trade in for-
M-reg 1.1 Fiesta,year old when I got it,great wee runaround,then progressed to-
R-reg bronze Saxo VTR,completely standard,and my 1st "performance" car-loved the wee motor-then which led to my current-
53-reg Seat Leon Cupra,which I absolutely love but may have to consider something bigger early next year.

Xe

As cars have got faster though, you do get the odd complete idiots nowadays. Like one yesterday in a Volvo on the M62, he must have been going 110/120 flashing everybody to move over the the inside lane, undertook a load of cars still doing the same speed on the inside lane and then proceeded up the slip road at the same speed. :ban:

Could have been a Doctor? I have seen a Doctor doing this on the way to a hospital, must have been a real emergency call, as he had lights flashing and horn going in a large SAAB.

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
Alhambra 115tdi SE due to need for 7 seats. Lowered on 18's and permanently mint due to need for tinkering :lol: Prior to that, various dealership SEAT boring demos :( Need for 7 seats went and the FR is the first car to keep me off the GSXR750 for any length of time :D

B3LSY

i had a golf mk4 V5 with a few mods lol
001-5.jpg

caveo

Vauxhall Astra mk1, 1.4
Vauxhall Tigra 1.4 (dont laugh)
Pug 306 1.9 dturbo
Citreon C2 1.4 furio

Current cars
Vauxhall Astra mk2 1.6
Leon mk2 2.0TDI Sport with aero kit

All this in the space of 2-3 years

I also had a 1.4 Tigra ( so i wont laff )

LWCARAB

Aug 21, 2007
Essex
First Car: 2004 MK5 Fiesta Ghia 1.4 tdci
Second Car: 1996 Mondeo 1.8LX (odd move I know)
Now: Leon FR Tdi

Kevo

Apr 12, 2003
staffs
Visit site
Yeh when i look at it, it isn't a bad list is it!!! i do regret getting rid of the R32 especially, but the Cupra K1 isn't a bad replacement really just don't know how long it will last.....

SSimpson3

Sep 1, 2008
Insch, Aberdeenshire
i prefer the mk4 R32 though, brother had 1 and it was brilliant, only problem he said was the vibration through the steering wheel gave him numb hands after a while but still rapid like, had to have deep pockets though, a friend has one and it now has 340bhp, iv never seen 1 so quick but he is away to sell it as he cant afford it anymore, £60 of petrol lasts 120 miles if he is lucky

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.