What did you and your MK2 do today?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Congratulations mate! Is it a boy or a girl? Aye things are looking up for once, so I think I'll have to treat meself to a remap. It would be rude not to wouldn't it ;)?

You've got plenty more planned?!? What more can you do after stage 2 lol!!

Thanks mate! Were having a boy in Nov. Baby Harry a.k.a TFSI_Jnr :p

Next big mods are carbon bonnet, switch to REVO and Diff.

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Went to Paderborn today to argue about faulty coilpacks under what is meant to be European Warranty.

Followed by a visit to the colnel (sp?) where I managed to get myself a following lmao

56bcba0f.jpg

a80535f9.jpg

806b2cbe.jpg

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Excellent mate lol them guys love her haha

EDIT: How did you fair out with the coil packs?

Advised by Dave it a 2yr European warranty. The guy was having none of it, the swine.
If it was on the grounds of modifications FairPlay but he just said no cause it's from England.
He didn't say that on the phone yesterday, tried selling me
Coils at 43€ each :mad:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Cheeky git!

If all else fails sure get some new ones posted over from Dave at SERE way cheaper than 43 euros each!

Already done, Dave is a legend surely needs an Mbe or knighthood lol
:seatgod:

Off topic how did you find fitting the Alu trim Kit? I want those bits flocked. Wondering if I should just remove the bits already on but don't want to snap anything

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Picked up Leon FR TDi yesterday. Today fitted fly eye kit to side repeaters and rear brake light.
Ordered carbon film to do front bumper and rear diffuser. Also ordered some FR matts and carbon sill protectors. Finally ordered an aerial base from David and Sere Motors to try and fix my radio signal stengh issue.
Looking forward to getting all the bits now :)

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Picked up Leon FR TDi yesterday. Today fitted fly eye kit to side repeaters and rear brake light.
Ordered carbon film to do front bumper and rear diffuser. Also ordered some FR matts and carbon sill protectors. Finally ordered an aerial base from David and Sere Motors to try and fix my radio signal stengh issue.
Looking forward to getting all the bits now :)

Fly eye kit, whats that?

Look forward to pics ;)

DaveysFR

May 28, 2008
Northern Ireland: Limavady
Already done, Dave is a legend surely needs an Mbe or knighthood lol
:seatgod:

Off topic how did you find fitting the Alu trim Kit? I want those bits flocked. Wondering if I should just remove the bits already on but don't want to snap anything

I agree he should get an MBE or a Knighthood lol

The Alu trim kit was already fitted to my car when I bought it second hand, flocking would be nice.

On a side note, the alu trim kit which came in my car includes the middle strips on both front and rear doors but apparently only the front door strips are available on the kit on the ETKA system.

The chap who owned my car first must have bought two trim kits and modded a set of front strips to fit the rear doors.

tehguy

Sep 9, 2010
Not to mine, and not today, but yesterday I drove a friends petrol FR...and it's a world apart from my baby 1.6tdi...absolutely epic. I've barely seen the traction control light in mine (even when trying) but in the FR it was going all the way through 1st and 2nd gear, need a change of car soon I think :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.