Pictures of your lowered Alhambras Please

Mannybee

Jul 28, 2012
Norf west
Hi there

Just wondered if anyone could post up any pictures of their Alhambras that have been lowered. I think 50mm would be ok as thats the common drop of springs ive seen on ebay and the like. Also are the tyres more expensive on these than normal ones, reason I ask is that Ive seen some wheels that have some tyres on but I'm unsure if they would be suitable for the Alhambra. Whats the ideal spec of tyre please. Cheers guys:)

Cade

I've been thinking the same.. As it sits like a 4x4 at the moment. 45 seems to be the norm drop in springs, I would be interested to see this drop

Mannybee

Jul 28, 2012
Norf west
im on 16s at the minute . tried some 17s on but hated them. too much poke at the front!

with the 17s

how it sits at the minute

Cade

Loving the steals ;) I think the 17" alloys probably were to low off set if they stick out to much.

Mannybee

Jul 28, 2012
Norf west
yeah they were et 25 and 8 inch wide. i think if i dropped it , maybe they wouldnt look so odd. anyway thyre up for sale now. thinking of going for the 50mm drop and possibly spacing the rears out 20mm to get staggered look

TimsBamma

Sep 22, 2006
Here's mine, currently on H&R springs, a 40mm drop if I remember correctly on std SE wheels

dunno whether this will be visible

sabelART

Hi there..i have my alhambra mk2 with coilovers on it. Front -100mm back -70mm. Tomorrow she will go up with the front 30-35mm. Im new here and dont know yet how to attach pics :)

sabelART

nNTTGL

Kaz

May 26, 2014
How do I also add pictures coz I can't see no link to do so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.