Not open for further replies.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi,

We've been approached by EVO magazine through SEAT who are doing a feature on CUPRA cars. They would like some comments for the community. They have a deadline of tomorrow so please respond here as soon as you can.

They would like us to tell them what CUPRA means to us. (not literally as in CUP Racer) but how does it make you feel, how would you describe what a CUPRA car means to a friend. That kind of thing.

Please post your thoughts below and if your quote is picked you'll get quoted in the magazine.

Deadline is Sunday lunchtime so get posting. The briefer the better as well.

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited:

Benjiman

Sep 20, 2014
Bristol
A 'sensible' family hatchback that accomodates the school run, a comfortable trip to Manchester & back from Bristol, and can do 45+mpg.
But enable 'rollercoaster mode' as Josh (5) puts it, and everything changes.. 90's supercar performance in a 5 seater.

The family has banned me from ever selling it. Reuben (9) wants it as his first car when he's old enough.

Deleted member 103408

Woolf in sheep's clothing that makes me smile every time I drive it.

Deleted member 103408

Not that this will be used but

Stirs the emotions and leaves many so called sports cars standing with a suprised look on there owners face ;)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

halsall1987

Jul 22, 2012
Basingstoke
CUPRA allows me to drive however I like; school run, long motorway trips, efficient daily commute, or like an absolute lunatic - without compromise. The perfect all rounder!

Status
Not open for further replies.