Huddersfield SEAT

Hayley19854

Apr 18, 2017
Lancashire
I've had a recent experience with this awful branch,I had customer care involved and they were still messing me around ..wish I never traded my Audi in !I had the joy of badly condensated headlamps which I got a reply that there is no fault or couldn't find anything.they asked for pictures which I sent ,with working in the motor trade,I marked each light individually before going in to be changed...eventually got them to change them under warranty..got my car driven back to me (40miles) to be given which my rear lights still have my original markings on and to be told they change them...well I kicked off and told them to drive my car back and fix it...I got a free tank of fuel out of them but that's not the point ,adding mileage on my car and just lying to customers ...

I would avoid if ur not one step ahead of them

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
I`m going to be ringing these up today (or going down) to ask about the condensation/cracked rear light cluster on my leon so i hope they have changed their attitude.

A couple of months a go i did ring up about a car they had and was informed that if i wanted a test drive i would have to bring my national insurance number with me.

Hayley19854

Apr 18, 2017
Lancashire
They will have to go down the route of doing it through warranty even when hey have the lights in stock...just be careful they change the lights or even say it’s normal
To do that as they are Led’s..wouldn’t go back again I’d rather use a different seat group

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
Can you not take it to another branch which isn’t linked to Huddersfield?
I rang a place in Wakefield and they told me to bring it down so they can take photos, no charge and a 5 minute job. Even told me that the warranty guy was there.
I suppose some are better than others but Huddersfield seat have lost my custom forever.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise