MY01 Leon Cupra now with CCFL angel eyes 2 1/2" dp-200cell cat and one box

xd-data-ii

Mar 15, 2007
San Diego
You got the splitter on yours? got a pic?

Didnt see this til now.

Pics of my car below with the splitter
DSC00245.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

Last edited:

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
where did you get the short shift pin from, i have the design but not given it to my mate yet to turn.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
Had it made by a guy from another site, save your cash and use bolts/washers/nuts works just as well.

ahh yes good thinking, what about the clip on te top of the cable? does it come off to reveal a straight through hole?

lukecupra2001

Smoogie And Proud
Jul 25, 2005
middlesbrough
New standard back box fitted.
Got my scanguage2 all plumbed in now, some new codes added can see my bhp instantly, hit 184 which is good enough for me :) (no pics, i'll ge tone tonight of it lit up)

Mine now

dscf0001gg5.jpg

I just need some trim to go around the edge of the bumper cut out to tidy it up.

Personally ill be getting a straight through pipe for the centre section (help it breath a bit better) when it needs replacing, did a trial test earlier without the backbox on and it popped nicely, and still quiet tbh

did you get anypictures of your scangauge2 on?where did you mount it and have you found it usefull?ive been looking at them,seem quite handy

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
lol

My scangauge as been sent back, the backlight started to flicker so i couldn't see it at night.
Got a PLX 200 to install now to see which i prefer long term.

By lee69

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.