Undertray part no?

Swanbon

Jun 24, 2017
Glasgow
Hi all, trying to find the correct undertray for my car as it’s not there. It is a 2012 fl fr 170. As far as I can find on the net it’s 1k0825237 possibly AG at the end? After that it’s confusion, I’ve found that one to have baffles on it but be smooth for air flow. Then one that has two ducts at the front that I think pre fl fr had? And then one with 3 ducts, maybe an r32?? I want the right one for the car but also is there any benefit to the one with gearbox ducts?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Swanbon

Jun 24, 2017
Glasgow
So what I’ve found is that 1k0825237AG is the part number for the leon diesel with sound insulation.

Due to mine being mapped I think I’ll try for one with the gearbox ducts, just incase anyone cares lol

Cheers

Last edited:

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
As far as I can tell 1k0825237AG is a generic part that needs to be modified to the vehicle specific setup required.

The petrol equivalent that provides more cooling is 1K0825235AE. The front and side mounting points are the same but it doesn't seem to extent back to the subframe as the diesel one does.

Swanbon

Jun 24, 2017
Glasgow
So in a nutshell is doesn’t matter too much which I go for? I’m looking at eBay and can’t find anyone selling one specifically for the leon of that vintage and I’d like to keep it a full length one due to mine having sound deadening fixed to the sump, which has dropped down as why I’m looking at getting a tray. Found one on a Octavia that has a rear duct, presume this is for the transfer box? but on mine it could cool the dpf?

andrew9116

Jan 27, 2015
Herefordshire
I have recently just taken a damaged one off my facelift 2010 FR 170 and this had the part number: 1K0825237L this has no insulation but does have 2 duct intakes underneath. Managed to find a second hand one on eBay.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.