03 Glacier Blue Ibiza TDi Sport PD130

neil_g

Oct 26, 2010
'Ampshire!
So I've had my 03 Glacier Blue PD130 for a couple of months now I thought I'd better start off a Readers Ride thread..

IMAG0173a by neilgates, on Flickr

Not looking so blue in that photo, more of a Glacier Grit colour :blink:

Got lots of plans but no cash at the moment.. always the way. Currently the only non-stock items on the car are a set of old creaky and nasty springs and shocks and a Momo knob (got a replacement for Xmas that needs to go on). Otherwise I've only stuck a set of Avon ZZ3's on the front.

Oh and I've got the most important thing to put on.. the SCN sticker [B)]

Was going to try and get as much of this before the VAT went up but looking at prices might just start with the coilovers..

Weitec HICON GT Coilovers
Forge Front Strut Brace
Forge Rear Strut Brace
Whiteline 22mm Rear ARB
H&R Trak+ 20mm Hubcentric Wheel Spacers & Bolts

Anyway more photos to follow when I get off my arse..

:happy:

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I like the early Leon Cupra alloys you have on it, think it suits the Mk4 pretty well. Are they 16s or 17s? I take it you're running 205 wide tyres rather than 225 so it doesn't rub?

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Ah that would explain those alloys, I have never seen those on a MK4 before, infact i'm not sure if i've seen them on a Leon for that matter. They do seem to suit it well though :)

neil_g

Oct 26, 2010
'Ampshire!
yeah ive never seen any pics of those wheels on the mk4 before, was a little warey at first but ive grown to like them :)

I like the early Leon Cupra alloys you have on it, think it suits the Mk4 pretty well. Are they 16s or 17s? I take it you're running 205 wide tyres rather than 225 so it doesn't rub?

theyre 16s, running 205/45

neil_g

Oct 26, 2010
'Ampshire!
Right well small update, got on order

Weitec HICON GT's
Whiteline rear ARB

Already got sat at home

Poly front wishbone front mount
Cupra front wishbone rear mount

and some bits for its service

Opie Oils service pack w/Fuch oil
Pipercross Panel filter

Its in for a valet next week too so hopefully might get the chance to take some half nice photos..

neil_g

Oct 26, 2010
'Ampshire!
finally booked in for the work at JKM at the end of the month [B)]

sorry this thread is very lacking in photos..

:ban:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise