Listers - Parts

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** » Comments, Suggestions and Announcements

Comments, Suggestions and Announcements Got something to say about SEATCupra.net? Want to suggest a feature for the site, or even spotted an error? Let us know in here.

Old 02-01-2009, 09:36   #61
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

m0rk has 100 pointsm0rk has 100 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by si-mate View Post
How come it manages to miss this gimp?

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/member.php?u=35089
It didn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rk
A new account by the name of fuelsaver13 has been registered with the IP address: 121.241.165.245. One or more linked accounts is currently banned, so the new account has been rebanned.

Other users that registered with this IP address are:
  1. fuelsav
  2. fuelsav12
  3. fuelsave12
  4. FuelSaver
  5. fuelsaver12
Old 02-01-2009, 09:43   #62
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cus View Post
i was happy with the way you dealt with my 'multiple account issue' Mark, nice and simple pm and got it cleared up
so thanks for not banning my account!
i'd get no advice when my car breaks down lol
I figured it was a genuine reason Glad you weren't too offended!
Old 02-01-2009, 09:45   #63
si-mate
Jai Ho or Jay Ho?

si-mate has 10 points
nice work
Seat #1: Ovni Leon Cupra R (gone) : Seat #2: Black Mk3 Ibiza Cupra (gone) : Seat #3: '08 Zenith Grey Mk4 FR TDI
Nissan Navara Outlaw - tax efficient company vehicle
si-mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 22:37   #64
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Although this is affecting some of you on corporate networks & banning you on registration, we're fixing it as we go.

Certainly since implementing this we're seeing extremely low spam activity (I can't remember the last time we had any)
Old 16-01-2009, 22:47   #65
DPJ

DPJ has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0rk View Post
Certainly since implementing this we're seeing extremely low spam activity (I can't remember the last time we had any)
Really impressive.
...............................................................................Alhambra Stylance 140Tdi...KiwiCupra 8v...387.7bhp Leon Cupra GT
DPJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 13:47   #66
Drumgilken

Question Multiple Login's from the same ISP

On August 18 2011, I was having problems with my car door which had locked itself.

My friend came to try & help me with the problem. I was looking on this site, whilst he was here. He also has (Had now as he sold it on Monday) a Seat Toledo. He wanted to know
how to Join the site. I registered him (his email address etc) from my computer. He got
the link when he went home and was informed that he was banned. No reason given.

I have now found this thread on multiple logins, so it would appear that it was my fault
to register him from my computer.

Could you please reply to this message.

Many Thanks.

Drumgilken
Old 17-08-2011, 19:05   #67
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Just get him to email me from the address linked to the account & I'll fix it

Mark@SEATCupra.net
Old 17-08-2011, 21:07   #68
Drumgilken

Thumbs up Thank You

Hello Again,

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded the information to me friend.
He shall make contact in order to resolve the problem.

Drumgilken
Old 22-08-2011, 20:30   #69
Drumgilken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumgilken View Post
Hello Again,

Thank you for your reply.

I have forwarded the information to me friend.
He shall make contact in order to resolve the problem.

Drumgilken
Hello again,

My friend has sent an email to you as instructed, but, is still unable to login.

Have you dealt with the problem or is it still outstanding???

Drumgilken
Old 22-08-2011, 20:31   #70
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Hi

No email received.... quick to fix if I do get the email though
Old 23-08-2011, 23:21   #71
Pyro

My mate used to log on on my PC but hasn't on my laptop yet but if he did would it mean that we would revive this suspension until we've nailed you or as I've now made it aware then all will be fine and dandy? Also a work clare is on here and uses my phone from time to time would this also be picked up?
Old 24-08-2011, 15:03   #72
dalegolf215
UNbanned

dalegolf215 has 30 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
would it mean that we would revive this suspension until we've nailed you
dalegolf215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2011, 15:31   #73
cupra-barn
It's all about stealth!

cupra-barn has 20 points
I often have other forum members over my house and me over theres such as Ronin225, UltimateAuto, PhillC etc.

Does this mean I should not log at theres and likewise with them at mine or we will all get banned?

Regards

Barn
Old 24-08-2011, 19:50   #74
m0rk
sarcasm comes free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
My mate used to log on on my PC but hasn't on my laptop yet but if he did would it mean that we would revive this suspension until we've nailed you or as I've now made it aware then all will be fine and dandy? Also a work clare is on here and uses my phone from time to time would this also be picked up?
That just flags as a report, only duplicate registrations are automatically banned

Multiple logins just tell us what's going on, but does help weed out problematic people, which is the point