Richies 2010 Leon Cupra

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I didn't bother doing a readers ride for any of my previous SEATs, so here's one for my new cupra.

Absolutely love it.

Will be replacing the current tyres (p zero's) with some Toyo Proxes at some point.

CURRENT MODS
BCS downpipe with 200cel Sports cat
APR Software
Fuel pump bought, just need apr internals

That's all I really want to do on it for the moment. Going to purchase some pressed plates, some better bulbs for my headlights soon.

Here's some pics just after I had given the car its first wash

Last edited:

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
That's a nice, never seen one in that colour before. Good list as well altho my I suggest a triple R front splitter, the facelift bumpers are just a bit to nose high for my liking and the splitter levels it out.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
That's a nice, never seen one in that colour before. Good list as well altho my I suggest a triple R front splitter, the facelift bumpers are just a bit to nose high for my liking and the splitter levels it out.

Thanks mate, looks sooooo much better in the flesh though

Yeah I have already thought about the triple r splitter, i just don't want to make a pigs ear of fitting it lol!!!!!

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
The fittings simple. Its moulded to the shape of the bumper so you can't go wrong. A good bodyshop place would fit it for you. That's what I did as they took the bumper off to do it right.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
Well I think that's what I will do then lol!!!!

How much is it, 150 quid??

Would u get exhaust or intake first? I know the exhaust will give more gains but I'm impatient and only have enough for the intake ATM lol

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
I got my splitter for £90 all in bud.

I'd go for the exhaust first as its the most expensive item and will give better gains. The intake and other smaller stuff you can find later 2nd hand and cheaper.

betty_swollox

Richie
Feb 15, 2011
Washington
I got my splitter for £90 all in bud.

I'd go for the exhaust first as its the most expensive item and will give better gains. The intake and other smaller stuff you can find later 2nd hand and cheaper.

I know I know :(. Just impatient hahah!!!!

90 quid isn't bad like, still best to contact them via Facebook aye??

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
90 quid isn't bad like, still best to contact them via Facebook aye??

If you want one its probably easiest just to send your payment via paypal straight off rather than messaging them. You just need to make sure its payment for goods and that you write what you want in the comments box :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise