Listers - Parts

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read **

** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** Please take some time to read and understand the rules of the forum. Ignoring these rules doesn't absolve you from the consequences of not following them.

Old 08-06-2014, 19:38   #1
millyvinilly

swap for standard fr kit for btcc

hi guys any one want to swap btcc kit for a 07 fr i want a standard fr kit prefrebly in silver could do with touch ups
Old 08-06-2014, 20:01   #2
Crafoo
Crazy Fool!

Crafoo has 30 points
The location of this post offers a certain sense of irony I feel
Old 08-06-2014, 21:05   #3
millyvinilly

??

meaning?
Old 08-06-2014, 21:13   #4
Crafoo
Crazy Fool!

Crafoo has 30 points
You're new to the forum and have allegedly read and agreed to the forum rules and understand the basics of using the forum (I know in reality very few actually take time to do this), then go and post something about swapping a kit in the Rules and FAQ section of the forum

If you post stuff in the correct area you'll probably find that your target audience are more likely to see your post.

Last edited by Crafoo; 08-06-2014 at 21:13.
Crafoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 21:21   #5
millyvinilly

?

sorry i dont no how to use the forum properly as u can see am new
Old 08-06-2014, 21:30   #6
Crafoo
Crazy Fool!

Crafoo has 30 points
We were all newbies at some point fella so don't worry too much about it, the best thing to do is to introduce yourself here first http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125

Then get used to the forum and how it works, there are loads of different sections and if you want to start a thread the best thing to do is to look down this list here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/index.php and see which category best suits

If you do want to post in the for sale/wanted section go here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36 but make sure you adhere to the rules of posting in this section first.

For sale rules http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/faq....for_sale_rules

Also before just creating a new thread use the search function at the top of the page, chances are your question may well have been asked before

Last edited by Crafoo; 08-06-2014 at 21:31.
Crafoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:00   #7
FR.MAN

FR.MAN has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by millyvinilly View Post
hi guys any one want to swap btcc kit for a 07 fr i want a standard fr kit prefrebly in silver could do with touch ups
How much do you want cash for it?

Email me at playa.5@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
FR.MAN is offline   Reply With Quote