Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum » Readers Rides

Readers Rides Show us your ongoing projects / work in progress / pride and joy.

Old 18-01-2018, 14:49   #41
Browesy

Browesy has 10 points
Brilliant, thank you mate!
Browesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 16:18   #42
niallain

niallain has 10 points
Got some new tyres fitted to the front last week
2x Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 225/40 R18 W (92)

Annoying as I now seem to have a very slow puncture in one of my rear tyres. Can't spot anything in the tyre but if it is punctured I'm hoping it's in a place where it can be patched.

Just fitted my RLHS sensor and automatic light switch (total cost £93.65) and now have automatic lights and wipers!
Old 10-02-2018, 15:09   #43
CharlieRWalker

CharlieRWalker has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by niallain View Post
Received my Pro version of OBDeleven this week so I performed the following modifications
  • Rear lights as DRL's
  • One touch mirror fold
  • Needle sweep with ignition on

Also upgraded my MIB1 system from version 415 to version 480. Noticed that the satnav and all other menus seem slightly faster, would definitely recommend this upgrade. I followed the guide in the post linked below. Let me know if the download link is dead, I can provide the software.

Just leaving the rest of this post as a guide to clear error code B201A00 as I had some issues with it after the software upgrade. Hope this helps someone else out in the future.

Seat Leon trouble code B201A00

1. Select the information control unit module
2. Adapations
3. Confirmation of installation change
4. Make a note of this value. Mine is shown below

5. Use a hex XOR calculator like the one linked below

6. Enter YOUR value for "confirmation of installation change" into input 1 and the value "C9D2" for input 2 and perform XOR function. Shown below

7. Go back to "confirmation of installation change" and input the new hexadecimal value you got from the calculator. In my case it was "4125"

8. Write the value and the error will disappear.
Would failing to acknowledge this error code restrict the Traffic TMC from working correctly?
CharlieRWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 15:21   #44
niallain

niallain has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieRWalker View Post
Would failing to acknowledge this error code restrict the Traffic TMC from working correctly?
Don't think the error restricts any functionality, just an error to warn that the software hasn't been upgraded "officially"
Old 10-02-2018, 15:24   #45
CharlieRWalker

CharlieRWalker has 10 points
Any idea why my TMC Traffic Alerts may have failed since I upgraded a few weeks ago?
CharlieRWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 20:09   #46
niallain

niallain has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieRWalker View Post
Any idea why my TMC Traffic Alerts may have failed since I upgraded a few weeks ago?
Not a clue.
I find the traffic thing to be completely useless anyway.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:51   #47
niallain

niallain has 10 points
Turns out I did have a very slow puncture in one of my rear tyres. Lost 12psi in a week and still drove over 500 miles before the light came on, at least it was in an easy place to get it patched.

Took it for its 2nd MOT this morning, flew through without any issues.