Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum » Mii Citycar

Mii Citycar MY2012 onwards, due in Spring All the details as we know it will appear here

Old 15-03-2015, 19:14   #1
Micknal has 10 points
Spare Wheel

I would like to get a spare wheel for our Mango as all it that came with the car is a bottle of gunk!! It is fitted with 15 inch ania alloys and I would like to find out what size steel rim I would need and or what size tyre to be compatible with the fitted tyres/wheels. Having read through some VW UP threads on another forum a lot of people are using VW Polo space savers !!
If anyone on this forum has had to go through this process I would love to hear how you sourced a spare together with Rim and Tyre sizes.
Many thanks
Micknal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2015, 23:56   #2
Champagnerocker has 10 points
The car i bought didn't have a spare wheel, so i asked the dealer i bought it off to get one for me. I can't tell you anything specific about sizes, he worried about all that for me.

Getting the wheel wasn't a problem at all it just took a few days and cost me £100. I was a little bit miffed at the price when selecting a spare wheel as an option on a new car only adds £50 to the overall cost. I can't remember the yarn he spun me to justify the price, but i remember he wasn't going to budge on it and it was the one thing i wanted added to my car.
Champagnerocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2015, 06:45   #3
Micknal has 10 points
To answer my own question, after a bit of research on the VW UP forum I have sourced a 14" steel rim together with a budget tyre for £49.95.
Steel rim part Number 5J X 14 ISO 601027G03C
Tyre size 175/65 x 14

Just need a Jack now!!
Old 24-03-2015, 07:38   #4
Micknal has 10 points
Have managed to source an original Seat/VW/Skoda wheel jack from a firm called Germancarsparesonline for £24.99.
Old 31-03-2016, 04:33   #5
emmagloor has 10 points
Mango have `space saving` spare wheels. this allows for more room in the boot
Not alot you can do apart from lay your alloy loose in the boot or keep the spare alloy at home and if you have a puncture use the space saver then change the wheel when you get home..
emmagloor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 03:23   #6
aliceta has 10 points
Spare Wheel

I've heard a lot about Mango having spare space-saving wheels, but I have not read the detailed sharing of that.

Last edited by aliceta; 06-03-2018 at 03:24.
aliceta is offline   Reply With Quote