Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** » Forum technical problems

Forum technical problems Not sure how something works in the forum? Or have a problem with something related to the forum. Post it in here. ONLY FOR FORUM ISSUES

Old 08-03-2018, 19:32   #1
Sarahh7007 has 10 points
Question Seat ibiza 1.4 sport epc engine light and missfiring?

Hey guys. I'm about to book my car in for a diagnostic. My cars been missfiring bad and the engine light flashes then stays on. Alao the epc light has stayed on since driving it like this for 3 weeks. I haven't driven it much by the way. But could it be a brake light issue for mine as i keep reading this?
Im thinking coilpack bit now im starting to wonder. Also the abs seems to kick in when braking in dry weather at low speeds. I think ive been sold a piece of excrement. Helllppp
Sarahh7007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:37   #2
chrisRibiza has 30 points

This part of the forum is for forum technical issues rather than car technical issues. You'd be best reposting in the correct section.

MK4 Ibiza:
MK5 Ibiza:

EPC light on my MK4 Ibiza was a faulty brake switch. Do your brake lights work and are all the bulbs working?

Could be two separate issues if you get getting EPC and EML lights.
Current car: Seat Leon MK3 1.4tsi in Apollo Blue with 17" alloys, tech pack, convenience pack, privacy glass and a few other extras! Bought May 2014
Previous car: 2007 Seat Ibiza 1.4 16v sport. (Owned for 7yrs from new)
chrisRibiza is offline   Reply With Quote