CD Stuck in- No radio code

XPC91

Sep 14, 2010
Helensburgh
Guys, Just been fitting my new Sony Xplod Bluetooth iPod stereo and just realised when I took out the Alana CD player that my Tinee Tempah CD is stuck in the old cd player- plugged it back in but it won't let me eject the CD without putting in the radio code...

I've lost my code!

Anyone got any tips for gettin the disc out without paying a tenner for the code (the CD was only £4.99!)

Feb 26, 2009
Wolverhampton
There should be a mechanical override, it's usually a pin hole that you stick a paper clip in to release the mechanism. Then you should be able to remove the CD.

Alternatively, if you can pop the top off the player, you might find it gives you access to the CD.

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
There should be a mechanical override, it's usually a pin hole that you stick a paper clip in to release the mechanism. Then you should be able to remove the CD.

Alternatively, if you can pop the top off the player, you might find it gives you access to the CD.

failing that, just smash it up lol!

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
The front of the stereo, side and top is really easy to remove for you to then take out the cd mechanism and remove the disc

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.