Fitting a spoiler to a Leon 1p

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Have a spoiler that I purchased but all they give is adhesive is this enough!! [ Im from the old school where we used to bolt thing on!!!] I was thinking about when it goes through a car wash etc. So any one whos fitted these extension spoilers with success please let me know. ........................

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
not sure this should be in here?

Most are fitted this way now, but usually by holding in place by rams from a roof above to esnure a solid fix.
Thanks, this is a small spoiler extension which they provide a silicone glue?!, I'm used to mechanical fixing - just to make sure!!??

Have a spoiler that I purchased but all they give is adhesive is this enough!! [ Im from the old school where we used to bolt thing on!!!] I was thinking about when it goes through a car wash etc. So any one whos fitted these extension spoilers with success please let me know. ........................

I can't believe you put this in the detailing section and talk about "when it goes through a car wash" That is the worst thing you can do to any cars paint finish:confused: