Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » General Motoring Discussion » Motorsport including BTCC/WTCC

Motorsport including BTCC/WTCC All your Motorsport talk in here people!!! BTCC, SCC, F1, Rallying.... ANYTHING!

Old 19-04-2017, 19:29   #1
martin j.

martin j. has 10 points
Billy Monger.

News has just broken from events at Donington at the weekend, a tragic outcome and I'm sure everyone here wishes him all the best.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...onger-10256669
Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer S2k
martin j. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 10:55   #2
YorkshirePud

YorkshirePud has 10 points
bloody hell thats awful. I actually watch BTCC when i can but i deleted the full recorded version because i wanted just the highlights so i never saw this!

He's gonna have a long road to recovery ahead of him but it can be done. If he loves racing im sure he will get back in the seat as well.
YorkshirePud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 14:11   #3
G.P

G.P has 10 points
Shocking accident, made me bloody jump just watching on the TV. Any indication yet as to why the other car was stationary?

Nice to see Jenson Button & Lewis Hamilton have donated to his just giving page..
Old 20-04-2017, 19:18   #4
martin j.

martin j. has 10 points
I believe Max Verstappen, Patrick Dempsey and many other drivers have given too, I'm hoping that the other driver involved is going to be ok as I've heard nothing regarding his status, his injuries I imagine will not be so serious and wish him well.
Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer S2k
martin j. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2017, 19:23   #5
friddy93

friddy93 has 10 points
Awful crash. Watched live on tv but didn't think the injuries would be that severe. The car that was hit the driver was out and all okay. The just giving page has smashed its target too which is good to see.
friddy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2017, 12:09   #6
Seminar44fz_mog

Seminar44fz_mog has 10 points
Как получить &

Как получить прибыль, участвуя в госзакупках. Семинар-практикум по 44-фз, 223-фз.
Подробности по тел: 8-926-515-37-84 Звонок бесплатный

Это именно тот семинар, на котором Вы обязаны быть!
Если Вы думаете, что все знаете и разбираетесь в 44-фз, 223-фз,
то Вы глубоко заблуждаетесь!

Мы Вам это докажем на реальных примерах - посетите семинар-практикум и узнайте
все тонкости и нюансы госзакупок, о которых Вы даже не подозревали!

И главное: никакой "воды" - только практика!
Это единственный семинар, который принесет реальную пользу Вам и Вашему бизнесу.

Дата проведения: 25-26 октября 2017 г.
Время: 10.00-18.00
Место: Москва, ул. Большая Грузинская, д.32, стр.1.

Внимание! Кол-во мест ограничено!
Сделайте предварительную бронь!
8-499-375-13-11
Звонок за наш счет
Seminar44fz_mog is offline   Reply With Quote