New to the forum

lewisfr

Aug 18, 2017
New to the forum but looking forward to using it and meeting other Leon owners!

Deleted member 103408

Welcome are you new to Seat / Leon or just this site.

Deleted member 103408

My kids have the Ibiza, nice car but i have to say I much prefer the leon. Put up some pics when you have done your posts, Are you going to mod it over time or do you just like the car and going to keep it nice.

lewisfr

Aug 18, 2017
My kids have the Ibiza, nice car but i have to say I much prefer the leon. Put up some pics when you have done your posts, Are you going to mod it over time or do you just like the car and going to keep it nice.

Going to make some changes visually but nothing major!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marinipersonal

Jan 1, 2017
Owning a 14 plate FR Tech pack, I've done few changes, well worth. Some of them are sorted in newer version, but may give you some ideas.

First was installing the fan washers. Cheap and efficient. Dead easy to do.

After that was more about my personal choice, better sound proofing, but it's not for everyone liking to take the car in pieces. Used 2mm Silent Coat inside the doors, under rear passenger seats and the whole rear wheel arches and boot. Well worth if noise upset you.

Next step was the auto wipers/auto lights that for some reason wasn't installed in my car. Basic stuff. Installed together with auto dim rear mirror.

Replaced rear indicators, front fogs, rear fog and reverse lights with LEDs as all the interior lights.

From all the changes, the more complicated one is removing/re setting the door panels, as it must be perfect to avoid any noises and rattles.

Fisically, that's all the changes. Planning to install the sub and central speaker, but not any time soon.

Using OBDEleven a lot of changes, well worth.

lewisfr

Aug 18, 2017
Owning a 14 plate FR Tech pack, I've done few changes, well worth. Some of them are sorted in newer version, but may give you some ideas.

First was installing the fan washers. Cheap and efficient. Dead easy to do.

After that was more about my personal choice, better sound proofing, but it's not for everyone liking to take the car in pieces. Used 2mm Silent Coat inside the doors, under rear passenger seats and the whole rear wheel arches and boot. Well worth if noise upset you.

Next step was the auto wipers/auto lights that for some reason wasn't installed in my car. Basic stuff. Installed together with auto dim rear mirror.

Replaced rear indicators, front fogs, rear fog and reverse lights with LEDs as all the interior lights.

From all the changes, the more complicated one is removing/re setting the door panels, as it must be perfect to avoid any noises and rattles.

Fisically, that's all the changes. Planning to install the sub and central speaker, but not any time soon.

Using OBDEleven a lot of changes, well worth.

Sounds good thanks for the message.

I've ordered the 3 door FR technology so to start with I'm not going to make any changes.

Excited to get it, just a 10-12 week wait now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leongone

Oct 1, 2017
Me new too

Hi,

New to the forum but not vag cars, like to code and have been coding BMW's for the last 2 yrs.

I have an old copy of VCDS 14.10.0 will this be sufficient to use on the 5F or do I need something higher? It worked fine on my Golf MK7

Thanks in advance

Rgds

Pete

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.