cr fr remap & dpf delete

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
just got myself a leon fr cr 170. ive had the 170 before but the pd engine. I made this thread as i had some bad luck when i had my pd remap and dpf delete... so i had the map and gut all was well and within a few days it started major clutch slip (no it wasn't lazy driving style) so i ended up shelling out for a sachs clutch kit. once this was on i decided to get a real custom map. they pulled the file that was on and you could instantly see the torque spike was horrific which explains why it ate my clutch instantly. So if anyone knows anywhere preferably from experience where i could get my cr fr mapped and gutted and not run into any clutch issues due to naff map. id be grateful. in my area also which is south Yorkshire. cheers!

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
i had great experience with Darkside Developments,would highly recommend

Cheers for a reply rob... Unfortunatly thats somewhere i would deffinatly not be going. Dont want to get into it why but it involves a known tuner on here proving them wrong and i could post up a graph of there maps. The main thing im looking for is somewhere that writes a nice smooth curve as i dont wanna uprgade the clutch. Glad youre happy tho.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members