Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEATCupra.net Sponsors - Trading area » Chris Knott Insurance

Chris Knott Insurance If you're looking for competitive car insurance, high service levels and all the ongoing support you need, we've got some great news for you. CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE now offers SeatCupra.net members all of the above and more. We love car enthusiasts because you really look after your cars. We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are not on commission. Instead we encourage staff to offer top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:59   #1
ChrisKnottIns

ChrisKnottIns has 10 points
SeatCupra.net INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Savings, service and support
If you're looking for competitive car insurance, high service levels and all the ongoing support you need, we've got some great news for you.

CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE now offers SeatCupra.net members all of the above and more. We love car enthusiasts because you really look after your cars.

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: SEA-57 to find the right price and cover combination.

Testimonials
Here's a sample of what members have said about us recently on some of the other forums we work with:

"Chris Knott are the boys, like! On top of the great premium I've had, I called them up to declare the suspension change and the total charge, including admin fee was £0.00. Can't say fairer than that!" planehazza, Briskoda

"I was expecting an increase with my insurance which is due soon, but when the renewal came through it had dropped by £21.00 and is now only £176.00 (last year £197.00). Not bad for fully comp' insurance, 2yrs NCD." Xanadu, Celica Club UK

"What is more impressive than great 'new customer deals' is decent renewals that compete with other 'new customer deals'... This year the renewal was good and could not be matched even with 'new customer offers' by competitors...we renewed again :0)." Dennis, Focus ST Owners Club

"Just renewed my insurance and CK saved me £130 as against the renewal premium quoted by Skoda Insurance, which suits me fine..." Bantam57, Yeti Owners Club

Regular contact on the forum
We'd like to get involved on this forum and be available for general insurance comment too. So if you have any insurance queries or if you're not sure about any element of our offering, please just ask - we're looking forward to 'talking' to you.

For your free car insurance quote, call Chris Knotts on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: SEA-57 and find out how much you could save.

Chris Knott = better quotes for you
Of course, we have criteria set by the insurers we use so we won't be the best for everyone but if we can't help you it's not because WE don't want to. However, if you fit our scheme we'll work hard on your behalf to negotiate the best deal with insurers and that sometimes involves using your alternative quotes as ammo to get them to budge.

We only quote over the phone as we've found online forms are never as good as the human touch.

When you call us we get a better feel for you as a risk and this results in a better quote for you - we currently sign up 2 in every 5 enquiries. Will the next one be you?

Will you be saying what this happy client said? "It was a simple process when I switched to using them this year. They said they would beat my current renewal price by 10%. The way this was offered to me felt like it was their standard M.O." om613, Mercedes-Benz Owner Forum

Better service too
We don't operate hard-sell tactics and our sales people are not on commission. Instead we encourage staff to offer top-quality personal service, sound advice and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Your needs are put first and we’ll work hard on your behalf to find the policy that is most suitable for your requirements. We want to treat you fairly – the same way we’d expect to be treated ourselves.

To ensure that you get a crystal-clear quote and the right price/cover combination, call us FREE at renewal so our highly-trained insurance experts can help.

Chris Knott Benefits Summary
• Competitive quotes
• Personal contact
• Impartial advice
• Your needs put first
• All the ongoing support you need
• Multi-car discounts/Loyalty Rewards
• Scheme INCLUDES Northern Ireland
• Highly-trained insurance experts
• 33+ years' experience of looking after car club members

Simply call FREE on 0800 917 2274 (now also free for mobiles) quoting CODE: SEA-57 to find out how much Chris Knott Insurance can save you.

best regards,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

Smallprint
The scheme covers most modifications (excluding nitrous, roll cages and bhp increases of more than 100 over stock). We can help with all the cars in your household. For most cars drivers must be aged over 19. Drivers of Cupra models must be aged 23 or over with 12 months' experience of the car or one of similar performance. All drivers must have held a licence for at least 1 year and have at least 1 year's NCB.

Quotes subject to individual circumstances including restrictions on claims/convictions (no more than 1 SP/PC/PL conviction per driver). Some postcodes require the car to be parked off the road overnight. This scheme is NOT available to members in Northern Ireland unfortunately.

This insurance scheme is administered by Chris Knott Insurance who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (now free from mobiles) and QUOTE REF: SEA-57

Last edited by ChrisKnottIns; 19-10-2017 at 13:04. Reason: Amendment to smallprint re. Northern Ireland
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 22:39   #2
scotty1310

scotty1310 has 10 points
Quick question, surely this is a problem with MK2 leon Cupra owners who are stage 2/2+ at over 340+bhp?
Old 08-05-2017, 22:42   #3
ChrisKnottIns

Yes I'm afraid so.

Old 08-05-2017, 22:43   #4
scotty1310

scotty1310 has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisKnottIns View Post
Yes I'm afraid so.
Thats ashame, was going to phone tomorrow until i sse the excluded section
Old 19-10-2017, 12:52   #5
kylemartin93

kylemartin93 has 10 points
Should probably update the original post as your advisors are saying that you are no longer able to quote for BT postcodes ie N.Ireland.
kylemartin93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 13:04   #6
ChrisKnottIns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemartin93 View Post
Should probably update the original post as your advisors are saying that you are no longer able to quote for BT postcodes ie N.Ireland.
Done. Thanks for the heads-up. We had the facility briefly but insurer's dropped it again unfortunately.