MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

almas09

Jul 31, 2017
Spoke with SEAT Customer Care this morning. Still at -
'Unconfirmed build week of week 49, week commencing 4 December 2017, but this date may come forward'

Also spoke with them about the virtual cockpit/illuminated sills
They said they will be included on all Cupra's after BW 45

Thanks for confirming this! Chuffed! :lol:

liamleon

FRRR
Apr 26, 2017
hi guys just rang seat uk who have confirmed it's orders placed after 27th Nov, I am waiting for a call back regarding any other changes. mine is been build week 48 and is not coming with it as they have just confirmed

TallTom

Oct 16, 2017
Seems a bit ridiculous that a car ordered in October but not scheduled to be built until March wouldn’t get the dash etc..

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
Congrats! What’s the predicted delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know mate I didn't ask. I'm guessing as I've not had options and gone for manual box it's build will be not too delayed. The 280 came earlier than predicted when I got that. Its on lease anyway so the dealer said they'll store it if it comes before my current lease ends in May. If it's later I'll hopefully get the 280 lease extended.

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Don't know mate I didn't ask. I'm guessing as I've not had options and gone for manual box it's build will be not too delayed. The 280 came earlier than predicted when I got that. Its on lease anyway so the dealer said they'll store it if it comes before my current lease ends in May. If it's later I'll hopefully get the 280 lease extended.

How long did you have to wait for the 280? My 300 comes mid-end of next month which will be about 16 weeks from ordering (SC DSG with adaptive cruise).

DavidTVN

Nov 22, 2017
300 Manual...

Ordered a 300 manual in black. The lead time is huuuuge! Too early for stock cars or sooner ones being built I guess? Do you guys think I have made the right gearbox and colour choice?

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
which were your last colour?

i want trade also my cupra 280 but i cant decide between cupra 300 and golf r,

My 280 is Monsoon Grey, I really like this colour but wanted a change and love the mystery blue so went for that, it wasn't available on the 280.

Golf R is a great car but the lease deals on Cupra 300 were much better and I prefer the styling of the SC Cupra more than the 3 door Golf and you get more standard kit in Cupra.

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
How long did you have to wait for the 280? My 300 comes mid-end of next month which will be about 16 weeks from ordering (SC DSG with adaptive cruise).

I'm not sure exactly how long the 280 took, it was much shorter than the lease people had thought. I previously had a Mk7 Golf GTD and ordered the 280 to arrive when that went back, it arrived about 2 months early (so approx 4 months from order date) the dealer held onto it until my Golf went back.

Good choice on your new car, you will love it I'm sure.

AndyP

Sep 5, 2017
Manchester
Andy. Email your supplying dealer for the order number
Then contact SEAT customer care who will let you know some sort of prov. BW

When I contacted them, before all the shenanigans in Catalonia, I was quoted -
'Unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward '
Expecting the date to move back not foreword now

So good news (apologies for the late reply been away) I called SEAT uk the other week and got the sli number and was told my car was built and waiting for the boat. Spoke to the dealer today and it will be here 1st-2nd week of December. I'm a very happy man today.

Junction

Nov 11, 2017
Ordered a 300 manual in black. The lead time is huuuuge! Too early for stock cars or sooner ones being built I guess? Do you guys think I have made the right gearbox and colour choice?

I’ve ordered the same colour and box, and added ACC as an option (not sure how well it will work with a manual though). Ordered early November, and been given a provisional build week of 12. On a separate note (yes this topic has been killed already :lol: ) , I’m hearing conflicting info from the dealer/Seat UK regarding the virtual cockpit; Seat have said that I needed to have ordered after the 20th AND the car needs to be built after week 1, dealer isn’t so sure that’ll be the case and think it could be on any cupra built after BW1, regardless of order date... We’ll see if mine comes with it I guess!

RideWithMe_YT

Sep 1, 2017
I'm not sure exactly how long the 280 took, it was much shorter than the lease people had thought. I previously had a Mk7 Golf GTD and ordered the 280 to arrive when that went back, it arrived about 2 months early (so approx 4 months from order date) the dealer held onto it until my Golf went back.

Good choice on your new car, you will love it I'm sure.

How did you find the change from your GTD? I currently have a DTUK tuned GTD MK7 and I have a Cupra 300 on order DSG that should be here around christmas time.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.